ADVERTISEMENT

British Airways Pilot Snorted Coke Off A Topless Woman Then Tried To Fly Passengers To London...

Jets fly themselves, and per mile are much much safer under any conditions.

If I fall asleep at the wheel and run off the road into a corn field, I might survive that.

If my pilot crashes into said corn field, I'm probably not going to survive that.

Everyone knows if you’re going to riot then pilot that you shouldn’t smell & tell.

You’re gonna snort, you gots to abort.

You only fly if you’re dry.

Snorting’ coke off a titty? Do it in a different city.

Oh, and if you are going to pilot a plane, don’t snort cocaine.

It’s always the British Airways Africa flights. A co-pilot snorted coke off of a woman’s breasts the night before a Johannesburg – London flight last month and put details of a substance-fueled orgy in writing in a series of texts to a flight attendant before trying to work the trip home. She reported it and the flight was cancelled. He was drug tested on arrival back in London and fired.

Thinking he was sharing a tale of exploits with a friend, the pilot texted the crewmember that he’d “been a very naughty boy” on his layover when he went out to a club.

The pilot boasted: “We all walk (stagger) back up to the hotel bar for ‘one last one before bed’…“Couple of drinks in the bar, bit of snogging, and then we’re somehow all on our way to this dude’s flat.

…He bragged about how the “girls are dancing topless”, and he decided to strip off too — before some Class A drugs arrived. …“I’ve lost my shirt somewhere and one of the local lads produces a plate with a few lines of coke. …“That’s the story of how I ended up snorting coke off a girl’s t**s in Joburg.”

This was a dumb thing to do. You might think, why did he confess? But he wasn’t confessing, he was bragging.

According to British Airways, “Safety is always our top priority. The matter was referred to the CAA and this individual no longer works for us.”

Meanwhile, the U.K.’s Civil Aviation Authority reports,

An airline must immediately inform us if a UK pilot has misused drink or drugs boarding, or being on board, an aircraft.

In these cases we would immediately suspend the pilot’s medical which means they cannot fly.

In most cases the pilot would have an assessment with an expert medical team and if they wished to return to flying then a comprehensive rehabilitation programme would be put in place.

The medical would only be reinstated if we were completely satisfied.

A decade ago British Airways Mixed Fleet cabin crew reportedly would party pretty extensively at the Ole Sereni Hotel in Nairobi, but Johannesburg has been a well known spot for some time as well. Several years ago flight attendants at BA were told they had to stop running naked through the halls of their layover hotels. But it’s usually just been antics in good fun, not hard drugs.

Sorry, no pics.
Wht the hell? ...

Some people have no sense of humor. They are so humorless that they don't wan't anyone else to have any fun either.

Joburg sounds like a fun time.
baseball GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT