ADVERTISEMENT

Bronny in the portal and considering Iowa.

🤣😂 yeah, right Beavis!!!🤣😂😂

Iowa and top 50 recruits are mutually exclusive. If he was a white 3* recruit, we would have a shot! We’re basically an intramural team at this point.
😂 Intramural team?

Sweet. Iowa has progressed from the “infected anal wart” to an intramural team.

Movin’ on up!

The Jeffersons Dancing GIF

Is there any positives you saw this year from the Football team? Or Basketball team? Or the Women's team? Or the Track & Field team? Or the Gymnastics program? Baseball? Swimming?
I would guess his entire life doesn’t have many positives considering how many posts he creates just to complain.

getting back to the thread title. Why the f would iowa even want him? He didn’t look that great at USC so why would we want another average sized mediocre player. We can already get those to come to iowa.

Iowa and top 50 recruits are mutually exclusive. If he was a white 3* recruit, we would have a shot! We’re basically an intramural team at this point.
Either you’re a troll for an opposing fanbase who is perpetually on our boards - in which case, holy cow dude, get a life.

Or you’re just the most miserable piece of sh*t ever and you follow Iowa sports solely to fester in your own anger and disapointment.

Either way, there are probably a thousand different ways that you could more positively spend your time to either benefit yourself or others.

If he transfers, money is on ohio st (not capitalized on purpose). or Duke. Daddy supports his home state.

Reactions: Moral
Is there any positives you saw this year from the Football team? Or Basketball team? Or the Women's team? Or the Track & Field team? Or the Gymnastics program? Baseball? Swimming?
Football defense: outstanding.

Football offense: infected vaginal cyst

Iowa women’s basketball: Exceptional! Glad I have the opportunity to enjoy this journey.

Iowa men’s basketball: bleeding rectal abscess. Never reach the heights of the women’s team because if the state of Iowa produced a top 5 men’s high school b-ball player, history shows he would never go to Iowa. We’re having trouble keeping top football players in the state anymore. It used to be we never had that problem.

I don't think Bronny would fit in Fran's system very well but from what I have heard, he is only a marginal Division 1 player at this point. Whether he never had it or the heart attack really took a lot out of him, I don't know. But it sounds like he needs a year or two to fully recover or get his skills up. His coach is leaving though so I don't fault him for entering the portal. Better to start looking for another place that can help him get to where he wants to be.

I look for tOSU to pick him up, but maybe he stays out west.

Got to love your racist comments dailey!

How you are allowed to keep posting is beyond me....

Reactions: icwesthawk

Iowa women’s basketball: Exceptional! Glad I have the opportunity to enjoy this journey.

Iowa men’s basketball: bleeding rectal abscess. Never reach the heights of the women’s team because if the state of Iowa produced a top 5 men’s high school b-ball player, history shows he would never go to Iowa. We’re having trouble keeping top football players in the state anymore. It used to be we never had that problem.
I wonder how many top 5 high school basketball players actually go to a college in the state they played high school basketball in.
I’m guessing it’s not that many.

Got to love your racist comments dailey!

How you are allowed to keep posting is beyond me....
What part of that post is “racist”?

Btw, why are you calling him “dailey”? Is that his last name? Why are you doxxing him?

Besides your last paragraph I didn't think you had it in you

Who cares even if he was considering Iowa?

Bronny isn't as good as his ranking coming out of highschool dictates in all honesty. His rankings are based off of his father's status in the game and nothing more. We went through the same thing with MJs kids and it seems very familiar. Now if Bronny could do what Dell Curry's kids were doing in college, yeah, I'd be excited.

His dad actually stated that Bronny could be a helpful addition to the Lakers this year so yeah, I don't trust his dad's ability to remain objective here. Bronny isn't a high level player as of right now and he has a serious heart issue.

I would guess his entire life doesn’t have many positives considering how many posts he creates just to complain.

getting back to the thread title. Why the f would iowa even want him? He didn’t look that great at USC so why would we want another average sized mediocre player. We can already get those to come to iowa.
The good news is that Wisconsin is a short drive and there he will be able to find plenty of CHEESE to go with his WHINE!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT