ADVERTISEMENT

Brooklyn "teenagers" beat up a girl, the crowd just films it

Originally posted by dgordo:
I doubt if any of those 16 year olds are voters.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Fair point. Shall we just look at how a certain demographic in Brooklyn votes historically to clear this matter up?

Yes. Where was Obama when all this was going down? Why doesn't he get out and help. Miserable racist.
roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by CarolinaHawkeye:
Yes. Where was Obama when all this was going down? Why doesn't he get out and help. Miserable racist.
roll.r191677.gif
You know where he would be if that had been a gang of white people beating up the poor girl. And what if it had been a whole crowd of white people just standing there filming it?

You seem to be the one that cannot understand this issue. DOUBLE STANDARDS.

Aniah Ferguson has been charged as an adult with robbery and gang assault, police said.

irony.jpg

If you break up the fight then your video won't get as many hits on YouTube.

Kind of ironic we get as wound up as we do about groups with zero value for human life on the other side of the world when this stuff and worse is going on daily in nearly every inner city in our own country. This shows a completely broken culture and there is no fix for this type of mentality. Just flat out sad.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:
National year round boarding school would keep this problem nicely hidden.
Boarding schools are racially biased..

They're probably socioeconomically biased as well.

Originally posted by linkshero:

Not if you nationalized them and made all kids check in for 18 years.

That's awfully facist of you.

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

That's awfully facist of you.
They wouldn't be Catholic boarding schools, geesh!

Originally posted by Pepperman:
This is your America, Obama voters. No accountability, no desire to help a fellow person... just let the violence flow right?

Hell, I wonder if the victim feels worse about some stupid frat boys in Oklahoma chanting songs or if she prefers to get punched and kicked, etc.

Where is the outrage?
Stupid Obama! Why didn't he stop Kitty Genovese from being murdered, too?

Originally posted by ANYCHawk:
Maybe the girl had it coming?
Can you think of many scenarios where somebody deserves to face MULTIPLE people at once? If I wrong you, do you bring four friends to fight me? Let's talk this over... I am serious, but your history dictates a cartoon screen shot reply is coming... please don't disappoint me by proving yet again you cannot use words to have a real debate. Moreover, can you think of a situation where teenagers (I am talking age, not media description) should be fighting against one person while adults stand around and film it?

Nah, I'd stick with the guess that she deserved to get her ass kicked by a gang.

Can you think of many scenarios where somebody deserves to face MULTIPLE people at once? If I wrong you, do you bring four friends to fight me? Let's talk this over... I am serious, but your history dictates a cartoon screen shot reply is coming... please don't disappoint me by proving yet again you cannot use words to have a real debate. Moreover, can you think of a situation where teenagers (I am talking age, not media description) should be fighting against one person while adults stand around and film it?

Nah, I'd stick with the guess that she deserved to get her ass kicked by a gang.
I'm not sure you fully appreciate how difficult it can be to find the right 2 second gif to answer a complex point. But when you do, it's pretty satisfying.

Originally posted by FlickShagwell:
Teenagers in quotes implies there's another word the OP wants to use.

What on earth could that be, I wonder?
Just following the media's example. You're slower than I thought.

Originally posted by FlickShagwell:
Teenagers in quotes implies there's another word the OP wants to use.

What on earth could that be, I wonder?
it's more a joke because off hire it gets reported by the media. Remember when teens when nuts in Louisville? Youths, teens, it's the media's way avoiding saying young blacks.

Originally posted by ANYCHawk:
Maybe the girl had it coming?

Sure I can think of hundreds of reasons why someone should face multiple people at once.

And I'm sorry to disappoint you without a meme. But, the truth is that is all you deserve. Most of your crap doesn't raise to the level of intelligent debate. The fact you have to search for these stories to proof your point about some degradation of society, just kind of proves the point. The fact is that these events have occurred for years, but because of camera phones they've been reported more. Because it makes sexy tv news, that's it. There's actual no increase in random nor violent crime.

The thing you forget with these videos is that they are just a snap shot of time. They do not show what happened before or after. Maybe, I know just maybe, she did have it coming. I don't know, you don't know. You just share them as some to prove your point without any context. The whole story isn't being told. Maybe you want to be this obtuse.

Am-I-being-obtuse.png

I watched the entire video. That girl was a few weeks away from killing someone. She had stabbed her brother and then threatened her grandma with a knife.

Now, if she would have charged the cops and got shot at the McDonalds, she could have been elevated to a young college bound black youth that was killed by racist cops. Such a bright future ended by cops looking to shoot black kids. She was such a kind woman who wouldn't hurt a soul.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT