ADVERTISEMENT

BTT at TD Ameritrade in Omaha

broth87

HR Heisman
May 21, 2004
Would be huge for Iowa baseball to make it in the conference tourney again this year. Nebraska is the host school but they're playing it in the home of the College World Series, TD Ameritrade in Omaha May 21-25. There's a large Iowa contingent in Omaha so if the Hawks make it, it could be a fun couple of days. I know that's a lot of cart before the horse though.

Very rarely do I put the cart before the horse with Hawkeye Athletics, but purchased my 5 day passes this week. Think it will be a great time no matter what but much better with a Hawkeye presence. I live in Omaha and hope to see TD Ameritrade Park filled with black and gold. The Creighton game should be fun on April 23. Hope we can win the next two at K State.

Go Hawks!

As Coach Heller said, KSU is a great measuring stick for Iowa. That is a team that won 46 games last year, won the Big 12, and made it to Super Regionals where they lost in three games to Oregon State. They also return a lot of last years team. I did not expect Iowa to win the series at KSU.

If Iowa finishes in the Top 8 of the B1G they will go to Omaha. It will be tough, the B1G is so much more improved in the past few years, but I think they can do it. Obviously I'd like them to finish better than 8th or 7th....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT