ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Wrestler Parties on Nolf

He had a chance to make it through 3 periods is about it. He acted like a fool and got bitch slapped because of it. Actually enjoyed watching the fight out of him until that point. Then I enjoyed watching Nolf face plant him a few times before manhandling him. It's like someone celebrating a touchdown when you're down 50 points. Just looks a bit out of place.

He had a chance to make it through 3 periods is about it. He acted like a fool and got bitch slapped because of it. Actually enjoyed watching the fight out of him until that point. Then I enjoyed watching Nolf face plant him a few times before manhandling him. It's like someone celebrating a touchdown when you're down 50 points. Just looks a bit out of place.
Lighten up, Francis.

Lighten up, Francis.
I was waiting for this from all the posters of the "Angry Man Yelling at Cloud". What part of his act do you think was anywhere near an intelligent thing to do? But then again what do I know?

This is great. Buffalo wrestler not taking it from Nolf first two periods, then really parties on Nolf in third while he still has a chance. Gets good at 7:30.

My wife and I were watching it because she loves Jason Nolf. I am thinking if he were younger, she might leave me for him. Anyway we both laughed and got a real kick out of it. The other kid did wrestler hard though for most of the match.

Reactions: fizzyskittles
This is great. Buffalo wrestler not taking it from Nolf first two periods, then really parties on Nolf in third while he still has a chance. Gets good at 7:30.

Lol...this was funny given the situation and his opponent. He’ll always be the crazy bastard that did that to Nolf. Just don’t show Nomad the afterward part where Nolf us trying to slam the guy’s face into the mat.

Lol...this was funny given the situation and his opponent. He’ll always be the crazy bastard that did that to Nolf. Just don’t show Nomad the afterward part where Nolf us trying to slam the guy’s face into the mat.
It would have been crazy and funny IF he would have lasted until the end. Instead, well you know. Don't tug on Superman's cape or spit into the wind, as Jim said. And I'm not even a Penn State fan.

It would have been crazy and funny IF he would have lasted until the end. Instead, well you know. Don't tug on Superman's cape or spit into the wind, as Jim said. And I'm not even a Penn State fan.

Aw jeez...this is why we can’t have nice things. You don’t think that guy knows how good Nolf is? He knew what was coming after that. It took some stones.

the kid knew he was getting drilled and had a little fun with it. I don't have a problem with it. Now if it was was close ,say he was down 4-2 or something that would be a different story.

Facemush's are great for making someone do something on bottom. Especially after you (accidentally) rammed your forehead into their face on the double leg.

That can't be a face plant. PSU wrestlers never do that. He was just helping the Buffalo guy straighten his neck out. ;)

the kid knew he was getting drilled and had a little fun with it. I don't have a problem with it. Now if it was was close ,say he was down 4-2 or something that would be a different story.
I really don't have a problem with it either - all I'm saying is he got what was earned. I personally would rather have it on my career stats that I lasted the entire match with arguable the greatest collegiate wrestler of all time, instead of a long list of those who got stuck.

I really don't have a problem with it either - all I'm saying is he got what was earned. I personally would rather have it on my career stats that I lasted the entire match with arguable the greatest collegiate wrestler of all time, instead of a long list of those who got stuck.
With 57-58 getting stuck and a similar amount lasting the full time I bet this guy might stand out from that group.

Reactions: TiredOldLion
Lol. That is pretty funny. Bold strategy but he will always have that 5 seconds where he got a reversal and was on top of the world.

So he's a backup 141 / 149 at Buffalo that transferred in from Purdue after going 5-10 overall there. Wrestling in Happy Valley on their senior day against a likely 3x'er and 4x finalist.

Kudos to him for bumping up and having the stones to just straight out scrap like that.

Indeed... wouldn't want Foley to see it either.

That bullying attitude that Gilman displayed... oh wait.... that was Nolf. NM.

You may have forgotten but at the end of that song Jim “looked like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone.” “...and you don’t mess around with Slim.” That’s one of my favorite songs. Oh and that kid was no Slim.

Reactions: TNTwrestle
He's a joke to you because he does his work for one of teams you hate most. Hes one of the best out there... period.
He’s not a joke stop saying that, he is best. You guys are just jealous so there...nah nah.
Listen toolhandjob go home to mommy get your snuggle wuggle doll lay in bed suck your thumb and contemplate how you become a man someday. Take it easy brah.

He’s not a joke stop saying that, he is best. You guys are just jealous so there...nah nah.
Listen toolhandjob go home to mommy get your snuggle wuggle doll lay in bed suck your thumb and contemplate how you become a man someday. Take it easy brah.
Toolhandjob? Lmao. You really didn't just call me that did you? Bwahaaaaaa..

And again I apologize to all the Hawk fans for provoking the trolls.
All the things to be apologetic over and you choose that?

They'd rather you just say you're sorry for being a complete idiot here and move on. Trust me, they won' t say it but they certainly are thinking it..

Reactions: Flying_Tiger
Toolhandjob? Lmao. You really didn't just call me that did you? Bwahaaaaaa..

All the things to be apologetic over and you choose that?

They'd rather you just say you're sorry for being a complete idiot here and move on. Trust me, they won' t say it but they certainly are thinking it..
Thanks buddy I thought it was funny also, but honestly you were kidding about the announcer being good right?

Reactions: T.A.J.
Thanks buddy I thought it was funny also, but honestly you were kidding about the announcer being good right?
Serious as can be. When he decides to hang it up, there wont be one single PSU fan that wont miss him. And that's the part I think you're forgetting. Hes suppose to do a great job for PSU fans....not a Hawkeye.

Reactions: smealpsu2005
Serious as can be. When he decides to hang it up, there wont be one single PSU fan that wont miss him. And that's the part I think you're forgetting. Hes suppose to do a great job for PSU fans....not a Hawkeye.
I’m going to point out one of many things then I will listen. He announces an escape point for psu when the opposing top guy gives an intentional release the same way he announces a fall or takedown you see nothing wrong with that?

He's confusing as an announcer, he gets excited when psu does something good AND when their opponent does.

I’m going to point out one of many things then I will listen. He announces an escape point for psu when the opposing top guy gives an intentional release the same way he announces a fall or takedown you see nothing wrong with that?
Never claimed he didnt get overly excited on things. Only that he does a superb job in making the listener feel as if he is mat side and part of the crowd That's a very hard thing to do. I'll tell you what, I listened to the Iowa match on Iheart. He did a great job but damn, he doesn't generate near the excitement that for the listener that Byers does. Who's the other one that does radio for Hawkeye wrestling? Is it Ironside? I'm going to guess he does a better job of it or no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT