ADVERTISEMENT

Buffalo Wrestler Parties on Nolf

He's confusing as an announcer, he gets excited when psu does something good AND when their opponent does.
Yeah, it's a great thing. Hes very complimentary of the other team. Maybe too much at times. He appreciates great wrestling no matter what guy is bringing it. In the video posted he even complemented the Buffalo wrestler for hanging tough with Nolf but was also quick enough to point out maybe poking at the bear isnt such a smart move. Lol

Oh he is confused alright...
I get it...you hate everything Penn State. We get that. I mean you run down the PSU squad every chance you get and they are now the best team in the country and everyone wishes it was them. So why wouldnt we expect you run down their radio guy? Lol.. of course you're going to..

If you're not a PSU fan, I can totally see how Byers would rub you the wrong way. Exuberance from anyone not on your team is usually annoying.

I liked Grace's call on Sunday. Clear, fluent, illustrative, and calm. That last part important only because my loyalties are elsewhere.

Byers has amped things up over the last couple of years. He could dial it back some and still have plenty of energy to keep things f*n. I love him either way.

It is the Iowa board, right?
Yes and dont have a problem with what he is saying. He could give that opinion over on BWI and I wouldnt have a problem with it there either. Its obvious he believes his opinion is the correct one. To me, that wouldnt be Grip trolling BWI. No... That would be Grip giving his honest opinion on BWI. Some would call him a troll for doing so. I would call those people fools. Of course it helps to not be so thin skinned but I digress...

I get it...you hate everything Penn State. We get that. I mean you run down the PSU squad every chance you get and they are now the best team in the country and everyone wishes it was them. So why wouldnt we expect you run down their radio guy? Lol.. of course you're going to..
Not true , I like Nolf wish he was a Hawk I actually like Nick Lee wish he was a Hawk also. I have a strong dislike for some things related to the way things are done over there. I only Hate one thing and any wrestler would, the way the arrogant jackass called Bo so eloquently assists guys up after he gets the fall. If he grabbed me by the waist I would break his fingers. And please don’t tell me he is a nice guy and he is just being a good sport , if you do you have not legitimately wrestled.

Last edited:
Not true , I like Nolf wish he was a Hawk I actually like Nick Lee wish he was a Hawk also. I have a strong dislike for some things related to the way things are done over there. I only Hate one thing and any wrestler would, the way the arrogant jackass called Bo so eloquently assists guys up after he gets the fall. If he grabbed me by the waste I would break his fingers. And please don’t tell me he is a nice guy and he is just being a good sport , if you do you have not legitimately wrestled.
I don't know why Bo does that. Some choose to ASSume why he does that... I choose not to.. And that's after spending 15 years on the mats in the greatest wrestling state in the country. :D

This is great. Buffalo wrestler not taking it from Nolf first two periods, then really parties on Nolf in third while he still has a chance. Gets good at 7:30.

giphy.gif

Reactions: T.A.J.
Not true , I like Nolf wish he was a Hawk I actually like Nick Lee wish he was a Hawk also. I have a strong dislike for some things related to the way things are done over there. I only Hate one thing and any wrestler would, the way the arrogant jackass called Bo so eloquently assists guys up after he gets the fall. If he grabbed me by the waste I would break his fingers. And please don’t tell me he is a nice guy and he is just being a good sport , if you do you have not legitimately wrestled.
After getting your ass pinned in what be most likely under a minute I doubt you’d have the ability to pull that move off.

I don't know why Bo does that. Some choose to ASSume why he does that... I choose not to.. And that's after spending 15 years on the mats in the greatest wrestling state in the country. :D
Nobody here doubts you spent a lot of time on the mat...counting lights.

Reactions: T8KUDWN
He should've just went full WWE on Nolf after that move.

Straight up two finger salute, kick to the gut when Nolf turned around and then hit the stunner.

giphy.gif

Funnest f***ing thing that would ever happen at a Penn State wrestling match.

If you're not a PSU fan, I can totally see how Byers would rub you the wrong way. Exuberance from anyone not on your team is usually annoying.

I liked Grace's call on Sunday. Clear, fluent, illustrative, and calm. That last part important only because my loyalties are elsewhere.

Byers has amped things up over the last couple of years. He could dial it back some and still have plenty of energy to keep things f*n. I love him either way.

What's funny is that Grace's usual counterpart on the broadcast is Ironside and calm is never the word used with him. He's got to have chains on his chair to keep from jumping on the mat. Best radio team ever when you get them both.

He’s not a joke stop saying that, he is best. You guys are just jealous so there...nah nah.
Listen toolhandjob go home to mommy get your snuggle wuggle doll lay in bed suck your thumb and contemplate how you become a man someday. Take it easy brah.
Snuggle wuggle doll? You just proudly screamed, "I'm a daddy!" to the heavens. I had no idea what that was and after a tour of the google machine... it officially scares the sh*t out of me.

Reactions: el dub and Grip220
Well, I suppose there would be a lot of waste to grab...

Sorry couldn't resist - I generally make it a point not to point out typos unless there's a humorous pun opportunity.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
Lol. That is pretty funny. Bold strategy but he will always have that 5 seconds where he got a reversal and was on top of the world.
I think once the dust settled a bit, most fans seemed to appreciate that he had a little ... with the situation, and got a story for the grandkids out of it.

Well, I suppose there would be a lot of waste to grab...

Sorry couldn't resist - I generally make it a point not to point out typos unless there's a humorous pun opportunity.
Crap that was bad :( sometimes I’m just typing some shit on my phone and not really paying much attention. That was bad I will try harder I hate disappointing the literary people on this board.

Reactions: Aardvark86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT