ADVERTISEMENT

Burger King aka Booger Sling should not be allowed to be in business...........

jasonrann

HR Legend
Apr 11, 2007
So we had ice and snowmageddon here yesterday. I was at the office by 7 am to take care of a few things. I bailed by lunch because it appeared to be getting bad, and it was. Wifey (no pic) was home with both kids so I figured I better eat something fast on the way home since I knew snow removal, relieving her for work and working myself were all happening.

I made the TERRIBLE mistake of stopping at BK for a burger. They should call it the gasoline burger because I ate half of it and that is what I burped until 10:00 last night. I am no grilling expert by any standard, but spraying broiler flavored shit onto a burger doesn't make it flame broiled.

Ban FUGGIN Hammer!

Edit - and YES, for all you BK burger humpers, I have Fight Bar reserved all day.

So we had ice and snowmageddon here yesterday. I was at the office by 7 am to take care of a few things. I bailed by lunch because it appeared to be getting bad, and it was. Wifey (no pic) was home with both kids so I figured I better eat something fast on the way home since I knew snow removal, relieving her for work and working myself were all happening.

I made the TERRIBLE mistake of stopping at BK for a burger. They should call it the gasoline burger because I ate half of it and that is what I burped until 10:00 last night. I am no grilling expert by any standard, but spraying broiler flavored shit onto a burger doesn't make it flame broiled.

Ban FUGGIN Hammer!
Maybe just burn down that particular establishment..........

Reactions: jasonrann
Maybe just burn down that particular establishment..........
I should slow my roll a bit because their spicy chicken sandwich, without all the stupid mayo bullshit, is quite tasty. That said, for an establishment that fashioned itself as a burger joint putting that out as an option should be immediate grounds for required bankruptcy.

angry-pissed.gif

Their Impossible Whopper is kind of a guilty pleasure of mine.

And yes, I KNOW it isn't actually good for you or healthy. I just kinda like the way it tastes compared to a regular Whopper. I only indulge about every 3 months or so.
That and an occasional Long John Silver's fish dinner

Reactions: jasonrann
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT