ADVERTISEMENT

New Story Cade Borud arrested for OWI

Uber is newish, cell phones are relatively new as well for some around here… I’m sure plenty of you are guilty and unwilling to admit it. Dumb absolutely, surprised? Not at all. ND ranks pretty high on heaviest drinking states from my resources.

unfortunately this has been proven to be a bad move in IC. :)

So they arrested an over 21y/o, very drunk guy who was trying to use an Uber to get home for being too drunk to recognize his Uber? 🙄🤦🤔

This seems like one that should have been laughed off & either they put him in an Uber or they take him home themselves.

So they arrested an over 21y/o, very drunk guy who was trying to use an Uber to get home for being too drunk to recognize his Uber? 🙄🤦🤔

This seems like one that should have been laughed off & either they put him in an Uber or they take him home themselves.

I know a guy who lived a half a mile from the bars in Council Bluffs who got a public intoxication for trying to walk home from the bars instead of driving. Cops are assholes.

You might think about it but do you call it?
If you do you’re the smart one.
Apparently many don’t.
I plan ahead and either get a ride from family or take a uber to the place I'll be drinking. When I was young, that wasn't the case though and I regret driving under the influence.

Reactions: Hendy hawk
Hawkeye offensive lineman Cade Borud, who transferred to Iowa from FCS North Dakota and enrolled as a preferred walk-on in July, was arrested in Pleasant Hill, Iowa, over the weekend for OWI (first offense), according to court records.

According to Polk County records, Borud was taken into custody early Saturday morning, and was released from the Polk County Jail later that morning. Borud was also cited for driving the wrong direction on a two-way highway.

Just dumb

I think there was hope this guy would crack the starting 5. Hopefully center. But we all know starting right off the bat in Kirk’s dog house before achieving anything might give you permanent residence there for your career no matter how good you are. I would prefer not seeing Jones and Dejong trying to block nobody again this year

Last edited:
Reactions: MitchLL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT