ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark likes Taylor Swift’s Kamala endorsement

Because I have done searches regarding Clark I get a lot of random Clark posts on FB. There was one claiming that The View offered her a bunch of money to appear on their show and she refused. Which is BS because that show doesn't pay it's guests, but the MAGAs loved the post. Many other posts hinting at race issues within the WBNA and Clark. These posts are probably randomly generated by Russian AI misinformation campaigns unfortunately they are effective in further dividing Americans. So many people have a different view of reality because they believe everything they see that matches their preconceived notions. I mean Trump knows immigrants are eating dogs because he heard it on television.

I think you nailed it there. ^^ Ironically...I suspect that the "division" campaign is working on folks, including people posting here on HROT.

It’s amazing to me how savvy #22 is on and off the court. She says a lot by being smart and not saying any thing. Athletes going political is always a dangerous thing to do. Most “fans” are not quick enough to pick up on what it being said. (Remember, many of these fans also vote!)
Agreed. ^^ I suspect that CC has learned from others like Micheal Jordan who was reported to have said something to the effect..."Republicans buy sneakers too..." when asked to support a particular Dem candidate once upon a time. :)

I am fine with CC supporting whomever she wants to, I just don't see the value in fans trying to parlay their perceptions of her thoughts into made up opinions of her, etc.

It's that liberal haven Dowling Catholic that poisoned her mind and put these women's freedoms into her brain.
The ESPN piece detailing her life mentioned nearly every POS person at Dowling pressured her to go to Notre Dame. Fuqq that cult!
Caitlin Clark has already set the league record for turnovers with plenty of games remaining.

Would never had pegged Northern as an Angel Reese fan. Politics makes strange bed fellows.
OMG, guys, I think Northern is actually Sheryl Swoopes! My God, everything makes so much sense now.

Single women (cat ladies) trend nearly 70% Democrat. Nobody should be surprised (or care)

Agreed. ^^ I suspect that CC has learned from others like Micheal Jordan who was reported to have said something to the effect..."Republicans buy sneakers too..." when asked to support a particular Dem candidate once upon a time. :)

I am fine with CC supporting whomever she wants to, I just don't see the value in fans trying to parlay their perceptions of her thoughts into made up opinions of her, etc.
“Our side is the right side” thinking, I suppose.

They claimed that she was left off the Olympic team because she was white and straight.
I never heard such a thing but then again if two people say something and like each other’s posts/tweets it’s taken as gospel for some reason.
I also don’t really care, so there’s that.

Larry Cornell looks like a real intelligent fellow.🙄
Notice his Twitter tagline is “Owe my life to the love of Jesus Christ”

Right above his tweet:

“Looks like Daddy just bitch slapped his daughter-in-law. Apparently, he has more balls than his son.“

And another one praising Nick Fuentes.

Lovely guy, this Larry.

Babe Ruth struck out a lot, too. How do you remember The Babe as a ball player?
When you have the able all the time and your job is to distribute to teammates, turn-overs result. Has she reduced her T/Os as the season has progressed? It takes 2 to turn the ball over and most the time the T/Os are not her “fault”…
Can we please stop this narrative? At the start of the season, yes, her teammates had problems hanging on to the ball. Now, 50% of her turnovers are her trying to make the spectacular pass, 25% getting her pocket picked by the defense, 15% stupid crap like offensive fouls and stepping on the sideline, and maybe 10% teammates not hanging on to the ball. If we want to blame her teammates for anything at this point, it is the missed layups that cost her assists.

Also, an equal number of Blacks are going to have to confront the reality that white girl from Iowa that they hate isn't MAGA but supports their girl. Equally conflicting emotions for them as the MAGA folk who just realized she doesn't think like them.

Caitlin Clark has already set the league record for turnovers with plenty of games remaining.

Turnovers are largely a function of how much time you have the ball in your hands; the NBaa list of career turnover leaders is pretty much a "who's who" of superstars.
Of the top 20, 15 are in the NBA Hall of Fame. Four of those not in the Hall are still active and will likely be in when they retire LeBron, Westbrook, Harden, Durant). Theus is the only retired guy not in the Hall.
The next 30 are also mostly superstars, though not quite as heavily as the top 20.

Reactions: nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT