ADVERTISEMENT

Can you actually hear the air coming out of the Harris campaign?

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

For the longest time I was arguing how Biden supporters were living in fantasyland about his chances this year, gaslighting themselves, but now it's hilarious how everything has totally flipped around. The Trump supporters still honestly believe they're in a good position, arguing points that normal people have moved on from or don't care about. If they can't see the dynamic and how he's in a seriously bad spot, I don't know what to tell them.

For the longest time I was arguing how Biden supporters were living in fantasyland about his chances this year, gaslighting themselves, but now it's hilarious how everything has totally flipped around. The Trump supporters still honestly believe they're in a good position, arguing points that normal people have moved on from or don't care about. If they can't see the dynamic and how he's in a seriously bad spot, I don't know what to tell them.
You a big Kamala fan?

Harris has moved up even or passed Trump in polls... to the point he has reversed course to debate her. Her momentum will continue for at least 2-3 more weeks coming out of the Dem Convention. You know this is driving him crazy... it's definitely driving many of you crazy. If Harris comes out of that debate on September 10th even she will win the election. Trump needs to stop her momentum somehow and it looks like the debate might be his only shot.

Harris has moved up even or passed Trump in polls... to the point he has reversed course to debate her. Her momentum will continue for at least 2-3 more weeks coming out of the Dem Convention. You know this is driving him crazy... it's definitely driving many of you crazy. If Harris comes out of that debate on September 10th even she will win the election. Trump needs to stop her momentum somehow and it looks like the debate might be his only shot.
That's one of the things she is taking heat for, the polls have been manipulated and she got caught, the Rasmussen link is the start.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHawk2011
That's one of the things she is taking heat for, the polls have been manipulated and she got caught, the Rasmussen link is the start.
You can say that all you want. Fact is she is out raising Trump, out drawing Trump, dominating the media coverage, etc. She was behind... now even or passed him. This is why he is willing to debate her. He has no choice now.

You can say that all you want. Fact is she is out raising Trump, out drawing Trump, dominating the media coverage, etc. She was behind... now even or passed him. This is why he is willing to debate her. He has no choice now.
He wants to debate her because he knows the more she speaks off script the more people will remind themselves they actually don't like her.

Anyway, rough morning for team Harris. Check some of the stuff out.

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
How many of the Hawkeye Bacon conservatives have gone crazy?

Cons: Harris is too stupid to be President but is manipulating polls per … Rasmussen.

Well if Rasmussen says so, take it to the bank because that’s a gold track survey firm right there.

Reactions: nu2u
The media loves themselves more than they love celebrities. If they don't get what they want they will turn in a heartbeat. The only real difference in politics is they turn a little slower for the left. Kamala isn't answering questions, and when she tries to go off script, her word salad only hurts her.

The debate was always going to happen,.. Biggest change for Kamala right now is that the media is back in the saddle for this election.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It's really sad that Trumps need for validation to always be right has infected his followers to the point they need the same constant validation and will believe any news, true or not (mostly not) to feel good about the guy they are voting for.

All these X accounts and other social media that lie constantly are the digital version of the guy who follows Trump around and prints him out only articles that support him.

I am surprised she has rocketed up so fast. I thought there would be a bump, but not like this. Then, Trump can't keep his mouth shut. He embarrasses himself and party leaders at the black media event and turns around and looks foolish again in his latest comments. I know Rs are clamoring for her to do an interview because their hope is she makes an error or comes off poorly so they can turn attention away from Trumps errors. Seems like they are smart enough to put that off as long as possible to prep her for anything that could come her way. At this point Trump only helps fuel her momentum when he opens his mouth.

He wants to debate her because he knows the more she speaks off script the more people will remind themselves they actually don't like her.

That’s rich. Rough morning for Harris after that debacle of a “press conference” yesterday everyone who has a functioning brain knows orange is in a pickle now. He’s nuts. You used to sound rational and there were times I could actually see your point. Now I think you are falling down the same well as PF. Did your dad tell you he would never, under any circumstances, vote Dem and you don’t want to let Pops down? What the hell happened to you?

The media is eventually going to turn on her just as they did with Joe. She's afraid to debate and is paying social media influences to carry the water for her (it isn't working). Hollow campaign. 3 weeks now and still not a single posted policy. Only the vote blue no matter who crowd is hyped up.

That’s rich. Rough morning for Harris after that debacle of a “press conference” yesterday everyone who has a functioning brain knows orange is in a pickle now. He’s nuts. You used to sound rational and there were times I could actually see your point. Now I think you are falling down the same well as PF. Did your dad tell you he would never, under any circumstances, vote Dem and you don’t want to let Pops down? What the hell happened to you?
I didn't watch other than the clips, what went so bad?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk

You'd think Trump would have learned from the debate with Biden. Go ahead and keep lowering expectations for Harris in the debate, because it will get to the point where even if she gives a mediocre performance she will look like she exceeded all GOP expectations.

The media is eventually going to turn on her just as they did with Joe. She's afraid to debate and is paying social media influences to carry the water for her (it isn't working). Hollow campaign. 3 weeks now and still not a single posted policy. Only the vote blue no matter who crowd is hyped up.
Ask Ben for his thoughts on Trump's interview. I'm sure he will have constructive criticism.

It’s amazing to me that a human being would tout information coming from a dbag the likes of Ben Shapiro. My god you are an embarrassment. 🤣

Reactions: Hendy hawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT