ADVERTISEMENT

Can you actually hear the air coming out of the Harris campaign?

You'd think Trump would have learned from the debate with Biden. Go ahead and keep lowering expectations for Harris in the debate, because it will get to the point where even if she gives a mediocre performance she will look like she exceeded all GOP expectations.
I am sure she is getting some tutelage on how to counter his lies. She is not stupid. Has experience dealing with lying criminals. She will mop the floor with him…

Social media is BRUTAL for her this morning.
You Are Dumb Better Call Saul GIF

The media is eventually going to turn on her just as they did with Joe. She's afraid to debate and is paying social media influences to carry the water for her (it isn't working). Hollow campaign. 3 weeks now and still not a single posted policy. Only the vote blue no matter who crowd is hyped up.
106k views, only 4k likes.

Social media is BRUTAL for her this morning.
No, I can hear the complete panic coming from the Trump campaign though. He is down huge in the polls and the DNC convention hasn't even happened yet. He is being outdrawn at rallies everywhere Harris goes (crowd size is SOOO important to him), he can't afford to actually have rallies anymore so he had to schedule an impromptu "press conference" where the press had to travel to him (and only friendly media members were notified soon enough to actually get there in time), and sending out bots on social media to try and gin up support.

That press conference was terrible for Trump. He was everything they were saying Biden was in that thing and that was with softball questions.

For the longest time I was arguing how Biden supporters were living in fantasyland about his chances this year, gaslighting themselves, but now it's hilarious how everything has totally flipped around. The Trump supporters still honestly believe they're in a good position, arguing points that normal people have moved on from or don't care about. If they can't see the dynamic and how he's in a seriously bad spot, I don't know what to tell them.
I think they've moved on to gaslighting their base so they will be willing to invade the capital again. Although it will be a different experience when they run into national guard troops who won't think twice about using deadly force against them.

There is another possibility. Trump was always going to rely on f**Kery to get in office and they feel they control enough spots in swing states to not get elections certified so they can get the election thrown into the House. But I think they still need a close election to make that work and they might be falling too far behind to make that happen.

I can't hear anything over the republicans losing their shit like a teenage girl scorned by her prom date.

Imagine your candidate being so weak that Kamala Harris is putting the fear in god in you. Sheesh.
If I were a convicted felon with three other indictments I would be scared of a prosecutor as my opponent as well. I doubt that Harris will be as patient with these things as Biden has been. Biden has approached these as a "if we don't do these trials then that will keep anything else from happening but I don't want them to mess with my agenda". I don't think Harris will approach it that way and her campaign looks like an acknowledgement that until Trumpism is defeated we can't get anything else done in this country.

This you?

Life comes at you fast sometimes eh?
Yes! That is me. And because of the opponent that low bar comment I made is now towering over her opponent. I have also said I will vote for a pair of pliers over Orange. I have been very critical of Harris in the past. I am on board now. Kind of like having no faith in Brian Ferentz because his daddy hired him but it didn’t mean I wouldn’t have loved to see an Ohio State 2018 level beat down of Michigan in either of those BIG championship games. And yes the admittance in my post was that she was basically DEI hire. Thanks for taking the time to search for it and set me straight… Now continue on with your stollen election bullshit….

This you?

Life comes at you fast sometimes eh?
I went back through that whole thread and what that proves is that I am truly independent, wished like hell we had better candidates on both sides and two years ago I didn’t pay as close attention to what was going on. A lot has happened since 2022. I think many people agree with that. Based on the present there is no way I want a low life like orange running this country. Harris will mop the floor with that one trick pony…

I went back through that whole thread and what that proves is that I am truly independent, wished like hell we had better candidates on both sides and two years ago I didn’t pay as close attention to what was going on. A lot has happened since 2022. I think many people agree with that. Based on the present there is no way I want a low life like orange running this country. Harris will mop the floor with that one trick pony…
Whatever you need to tell yourself pal, 4 weeks ago you would have all called her an idiot without a second thought.

I get it if you are in a "never trump" vote but that isn't "energy like 2008" it's "I'll hold my nose and do it".

Whatever you need to tell yourself pal, 4 weeks ago you would have all called her an idiot without a second thought.

I get it if you are in a "never trump" vote but that isn't "energy like 2008" it's "I'll hold my nose and do it".
I don’t know about 4 weeks ago but two years ago sure. I have changed my mind. No doubt. Project 2025, all that rigged election crap, classified documents. All that has changed my outlook. While I know you are Republican, I have no problem with that. I considered myself right leaning prior to this election. Now I can relate way more to the left than MAGA…You know damn well his presser was fruit bat level whacked. Why are you willing to double down on Orange when it’s so plainly obvious what kind of a person he is? What is separating you from the Scruddy’s is you seem smart enough to know better. They are just trolls…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT