ADVERTISEMENT

Candidate can just drop out?

BDE420

HB All-State
Apr 28, 2024
And now the following:

Pathetic if republicans try and keep new candidate off ballot.

Demoklans bypass the people and get to nominate who they want and again force demoklans to get in line. Democracy and all.

Demoklans should be able to nominate another candidate and run them even though they refused to allow RFK from being in the original ballots and forced him to run independent?

Why has Joe decided to drop out? Because he’s losing? Is he sick? Why is he finishing out term if not able to be president?

Love to see honest responses on this.

Dems thought they could lie to the American people by saying Biden was in great shape mentally and physically. They didn't anticipate biden debating Trump which revealed the real state of Biden, even to those who fell for the dem propaganda.

Now that they got caught lying about biden, they realize they can't win so they get Biden to drop out even though his condition has not changed.

This is about the democrats lie being exposed, not about bidens health. He never should have run in the first place, but that didn't stop dems.

Dems will do Anything to win, including lie, cheat, steal, and even kill (or at least attempt it).

Dems thought they could lie to the American people by saying Biden was in great shape mentally and physically. They didn't anticipate biden debating Trump which revealed the real state of Biden, even to those who fell for the dem propaganda.

Now that they got caught lying about biden, they realize they can't win so they get Biden to drop out even though his condition has not changed.

This is about the democrats lie being exposed, not about bidens health. He never should have run in the first place, but that didn't stop dems.

Dems will do Anything to win, including lie, cheat, steal, and even kill (or at least attempt it).
Do you think Donald Trump is the best possible person our country of 330 million people has to offer to lead it?

And now the following:

Demoklans bypass the people and get to nominate who they want and again force demoklans to get in line. Democracy and all.

Demoklans should be able to nominate another candidate and run them even though they refused to allow RFK from being in the original ballots and forced him to run independent?

Why has Joe decided to drop out? Because he’s losing? Is he sick? Why is he finishing out term if not able to be president?

Translated: Trump's gonna lose now!!! Waa!!!!

Hawkeye Hitman has a competitor!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Reactions: Torg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....
About as honest as these over educated dips can get ^^^

I agree we are all laughing at how hard you got played and now you swallow it like ya moms should’ve

• Haha
Doesn’t matter he was voted by the people same as Biden. Republicans offered voters options and demoklans gave voters 1 option. Thats factual
Doesn't matter that he was voted by the people. What matters is who is to accurately blame for this. Fun fact, it ain't just democrats and republicans.

See I can make lots of posts talking around the point I'm trying to make, while taking shots at people or groups as well............... ;)

Reactions: Hammerhead02
And now the following:

I’m just waiting for more of your “honest” assessment of the crisis in the Democratic Party. You seem to have all the answers we Democrats need.

So Biden is fit to stay president the rest of his term but after being nominated by the people of the United States he concedes and the Elite get to pick the nominee not the people? This is democracy?
Strange that you never criticize Republican Elites like Peter Theil who got Vance on the ballot and wants to destroy Democracy

So Biden is fit to stay president the rest of his term but after being nominated by the people of the United States he concedes and the Elite get to pick the nominee not the people? This is democracy?

Other than 2020, when was Biden nominated for POTUS?

Other than 2020, when was Biden nominated for POTUS?
So you are ok with him stepping down from the nomination after the voting process is complete and continuing to be President as running to be president and also being actual president is to hard a job?

Reactions: Arbor1
3fdaa91ad446830cce7a312c8825deec857ae5d36110a37df0166d32e10dbb84.png

And now the following:

My honest response is generally there isn’t a challenger to an incumbent so there really wasn’t going to be a serious challenge there.

RFK Jr is looney tunes and the democrats are not required to allow a guy to run in their party who doesn’t represent their values.

I think most people in the party, and most Democratic voters didn’t know the depth of his decline and wouldn’t have voted or him or demanded a serious challenger knowing what we know now.

He and the people around him tried keeping that a secret and the debate was a serious “emperor has no clothes” moment. Their attempts at damage control have backfired. I think it’s perfectly acceptable to demand a change when people haven’t been truthful and that’s clearly the case here. You’re free to think differently and that’s fine.

My honest response is generally there isn’t a challenger to an incumbent so there really wasn’t going to be a serious challenge there.

RFK Jr is looney tunes and the democrats are not required to allow a guy to run in their party who doesn’t represent their values.

I think most people in the party, and most Democratic voters didn’t know the depth of his decline and wouldn’t have voted or him or demanded a serious challenger knowing what we know now.

He and the people around him tried keeping that a secret and the debate was a serious “emperor has no clothes” moment. Their attempts at damage control have backfired. I think it’s perfectly acceptable to demand a change when people haven’t been truthful and that’s clearly the case here. You’re free to think differently and that’s fine.
So demoklans get to decide who the voters wanted for them? If that’s the case let him on the ballot and let them decide. Not letting him run when openly campaigned and went independent doesn’t sound like democracy at all.

So demoklans get to decide who the voters wanted for them? If that’s the case let him on the ballot and let them decide. Not letting him run when openly campaigned and went independent doesn’t sound like democracy at all.

Hate to break it to you but we are not living in a true democracy. There are institutions and traditions we have that are not democratic.

I’m guessing Joe could have continued to run, there probably wasn’t any real way to force him out. I think he was trying it out the last month. It wasn’t working, he lost the support of both the party and the electorate, and he knew it was his time.

Reactions: NoleATL
Dems thought they could lie to the American people by saying Biden was in great shape mentally and physically.
Cognitively Trump is 2 years behind Biden... “We’ve endorsed J.P. — right? J.D. Mandel,"...

"I think it's fair to question his mental acuity," said Sarah Matthews, Trump's former deputy press secretary.

Confused his GOP 2024 presidential nomination rival Nikki Haley with former Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Butt. Hurt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT