ADVERTISEMENT

Carver Seating

Hawks n' Horns

HB All-State
Jun 29, 2005
Thinking about going to the bball game on Friday night. I was looking for tickets on StubHub as I'd like to sit somewhere close since we don't make it down for a lot of games and I thought this might be an easy game to sit close to the court. It appears alot of lower level sections are blocked off. For example when you see seats in like row 5 they appear to almost be a section away from the court and then the rows start counting. Are they blocking the closest sections for COVID reasons? Example the grey and white sections in the diagram linked. I find it hard to believe that there would be no seats in these areas avilable on StubHub.
Carver on StubHub

Last edited:
I always preferred the near midcourt seats in rows 15-20. You get a very good view of the entire court and don't have to deal with not seeing over coaches/players standing.

.... plus not so many stairs to climb to get ice-cream ;)

Reactions: Bloody Run Hawk
Thinking about going to the bball game on Friday night. I was looking for tickets on StubHub as I'd like to sit somewhere close since we don't make it down for a lot of games and I thought this might be an easy game to sit close to the court. It appears alot of lower level sections are blocked off. For example when you see seats in like row 5 they appear to almost be a section away from the court and then the rows start counting. Are they blocking the closest sections for COVID reasons? Example the grey and white sections in the diagram linked. I find it hard to believe that there would be no seats in these areas avilable on StubHub.
Carver on StubHub
Those rows use to start off at $100k and drop $20k as they get higher.

Carver on StubHub
StubHub changed their map this year, the first 5 or so rows are the white and grey that you see. That means no tickets are available on StubHub for the those first few rows.
The first 5 or so rows are require a big donation, so the owners of those seats are likely elderly people who have had those seats for 30+ years. You never see those tickets on StubHub. Those season ticket holders either use them or they go empty. These non conference games, you'll see a ton of empty seats in the first 5 rows.

Carver on StubHub
I doubt StubHub has access to all the seats in Carver, anyway, Lockwood, 9PM on a Tuesday, I think they will be lucky to have 5,000 show up

I doubt StubHub has access to all the seats in Carver, anyway, Lockwood, 9PM on a Tuesday, I think they will be lucky to have 5,000 show up
No joke. Just buy your cheap seats and then re-seat yourself once you are in CHA. You'll find plenty of unused seats close to the court.

No joke. Just buy your cheap seats and then re-seat yourself once you are in CHA. You'll find plenty of unused seats close to the court.

Ah yes, the Lickliter days when you never even looked at the section/seat/row. Just grabbed a seat somehwere

Reactions: 2432Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT