ADVERTISEMENT

Casey’s

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Sharing the love on thanksgiving!!

“On November 22 only, get 1 Large Single Topping Pizza for only $9.99, no coupon required! It’s a great way to make pizza your new holiday tradition.

If you’re looking for more traditional Thanksgiving treats, we can help. This November, we’re offering Pumpkin Pies in our stores for only $7.99 each.”

Best store in America boyz

Last edited:
Speaking the love on thanksgiving!!

On November 22 only, get 1 Large Single Topping Pizza for only $9.99, no coupon required! It’s a great way to make pizza your new holiday tradition.

If you’re looking for more traditional Thanksgiving treats, we can help. This November, we’re offering Pumpkin Pies in our stores for only $7.99 each.

tenor.gif

Speaking the love on thanksgiving!!

On November 22 only, get 1 Large Single Topping Pizza for only $9.99, no coupon required! It’s a great way to make pizza your new holiday tradition.

If you’re looking for more traditional Thanksgiving treats, we can help. This November, we’re offering Pumpkin Pies in our stores for only $7.99 each.

You work at Casey's? I'll be driving through the Quad Cities tomorrow. Might even stay all night.

But I am partial to the meatloaf at the Pilot in Walcot. ;)

Go to Gramma's Kitchen and get the biscuits and gravy instead. Trust me.

I've had their award winning port tenderloin. Good, but not earth shattering.
I've heard their meat loaf is good too. I'll try the biscuits and gravy sometime.

Have you honestly tried the meatloaf at the Pilot next to Gramma's?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT