ADVERTISEMENT

CBS doing journalism…WTH?!?

Joe Biden may have put the country before himself but Kamala Harris sure didn't.
For the sake of the country and democracy itself, she could have insisted on a primary. She didn't because she knew that she would lose to practically any candidate that decided to enter. Bernie Sanders, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, and a few others would have all beaten her had there been a primary.

I layed the wood to OP's mom.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Fact Check be like:

Needs Context.

- Though Harris/Walz ticket did get 0 primary votes, the DNC is free to select whomever they want to run. This is "The Democracy" that almost died on Jan 6. Also, Kamala Harris grew up in a middle class home.
okay;)

Let’s pause to think for a minute of the implausibility of Trump successfully participating in anything similar to that interview process. He dropped out because he knew he would be annihilated.

Just think of the journalism they could have done on that Chicken shit "Republican" candidate if he had even a little testosterone instead of being such a beta.

Fükin child

Well at least he isn't ‘Fükin’ dumb like Kamala.

She is so awful, my God….
Actually yes, yes he is.

Neither are rocket scientists, but Kamala can probably at least spell rocket scientist.

Difference is Kamala will have sane people around to advise.
Dumbfük Donnie? Not so much.

All the intelligent people that Don "fired" (only hires the best though) for trying to keep him from being a total idiot saw his stupidity first hand, yet you think he's smart. Unreal

Actually yes, yes he is.

Neither are rocket scientists, but Kamala can probably at least spell rocket scientist.

Difference is Kamala will have sane people around to advise.
Dumbfük Donnie? Not so much.

All the intelligent people that Don "fired" (only hires the best though) for trying to keep him from being a total idiot saw his stupidity first hand, yet you think he's smart. Unreal
i will never understand people that actually think trump is smart

i guess if you just think all rich people are automatically smart

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT