ADVERTISEMENT

CBS says Trump backed out of ‘60 Minutes’ interview

It’s a bit comical how outraged and scared Trump and Vance are of being fact checked. And if you want to really see the undeniable truth that MAGA is a cult, they are equally just as scared and outraged of their cult leaders being fact checked. Let that sink in for a second…
Well when Vance fact checked Walz he got his mic cut off by O’Donnell.
Who was afraid of who at that point?

I've wondered who the dumbphucks were that these muscle bound Trump photoshops are made for. This thread has been enlightening.

trumprockytweet271119a.jpg

I've wondered who the dumbphucks were that these muscle bound Trump photoshops are made for. This thread has been enlightening.

Hey, I hear thats the picture scruffy has hanging in the trailer above his bed.

😂😉😉😉 don’t be jealous. You strike me as a guy with noodle arms, Ewww. 😈

😂😉😉😉 don’t be jealous. You strike me as a guy with noodle arms, Ewww. 😈

For that unsolicited dig, I will return the favor.

You strike me as an old bat with wrinkly skin hanger arms.

Now, that the barbs are settled. Shall we go on today as friend or foe?

For that unsolicited dig, I will return the favor.

You strike me as an old bat with wrinkly skin hanger arms.

Now, that the barbs are settled. Shall we go on today as friend or foe?
Oh we’re friends because (I think) we amuse each other - and sadly, I do have some wrinkles - I earned every one of them too, but at 75 I am consistently told I look very good for my age.

I had fewer but since I ended a hot affair about a year ago I’ve stopped getting laser skin treatments cause I don’t need to look as presentable nekkid anymore and they’re slowly creeping back. Botox, retinol, and collagen are helpful. 😌

Wow I just said a lot about my personal life…😳

Reactions: noStemsnoSTICKS
Oh we’re friends because (I think) we amuse each other - and sadly, I do have some wrinkles - I earned every one of them too, but at 75 I am consistently told I look very good for my age.

I had fewer but since I ended a hot affair about a year ago I’ve stopped getting laser skin treatments cause I don’t need to look as presentable nekkid anymore and they’re slowly creeping back. Botox, retinol, and collagen are helpful. 😌

Wow I just said a lot about my personal life…😳
Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT