ADVERTISEMENT

CC22 fans are all a bunch of racist Trump voters

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
Seriously? I am a Trump voter, but I can attest to the fact that are a bunch of woke libs and dems around here. Clay and buck are discussing it. Maybe torbee should write about it? I see a bunch of 8 year old girls in the stands when she is playing. They cannot vote.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...vide-in-america/ar-BB1of633?ocid=BingNewsSerp

"Stephen A. Smith claimed the discourse surrounding Caitlin Clark — much like Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” movement — highlights a racial divide in America. "
About the only race stuff I've seen is people criticizing (some) black people for hating on Clark because she is a white basketball star.

There's some of it, I'm sure. But probably over played like everything else.

But overall I don't think there is much ado about race here.

We all know that’s not true. For every RonCuba far right clown there’s a bunch of us who are not, while being big Clark fans.
I've been hanging with iowa fans and iowans for 50+ years, I can tell you there are tons of dems and R's and everything inbetween.

the Olympic committee tried to put forth a narrative that "her fans will come at us with pitchforks and torches if we bench her" sort of sounds like an insurrection maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
who cares family guy GIF

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
I think it is mostly the status quo trying to insulate itself from change.

Reactions: Bro D
INDIANA FEVER

Caitlin Clark says 'people should not be using my name' to push hateful agendas​

Jordan Mendoza
USA TODAY

There's a lot of discussion surrounding Caitlin Clark and her performance on the basketball court, but the WNBA's No. 1 overall draft pick has also been at the center of debates that aren't related to the sport, and "it's disappointing" to her.

Clark has monumentally boosted interest in women's basketball, but as a white basketball player, her name and fame have been used to incite culture wars, most notably on social media. There's also been heated debates about her play and why she didn't make the USA Basketball Olympic roster.

Before the Indiana Fever's contest against the Atlanta Dream Thursday night, Clark was asked about how she's been thrust into these debates despite keeping a low profile on social media. The Fever star said it's "something I can't control" and that she doesn't see people weaponizing her name for arguments.

"I don't put too much thought and time into thinking about things like that, and to be honest, I don't see a lot of it," Clark said. "Basketball is my job. Everything on the outside, I can't control that, so I'm not going to spend time thinking about that.

"I'm just here to play basketball. I'm here to have fun. I'm trying to help our team win," she added.

Clark was later asked Thursday about her response to people using her name for racist and misogynistic arguments, and she said every player in the league deserves the same respect.

"People should not be using my name to push those agendas. It's disappointing. It's not acceptable," Clark said. "Treating every single woman in this league with the same amount of respect, I think it's just a basic human thing that everybody should do."

Seriously? I am a Trump voter, but I can attest to the fact that are a bunch of woke libs and dems around here. Clay and buck are discussing it. Maybe torbee should write about it? I see a bunch of 8 year old girls in the stands when she is playing. They cannot vote.
All? No.

A majority? Unlikely.

The loudest and stupidest online? ABSOFUC%KINGLUTELY.

Also, I did write about it:

Reactions: globalhawk
I honestly think caitlin tells the truth when she says she does not notice it- nobody notices it, it really does not exist. it's a myth and a legend. there is not a bunch of racist skinhead dudes following caitlin clark. she does not have the hell's angels running security for her. she is not well connected in the prisons around the country, with a bunch of dudes with nazi tattoos just waiting to get out of jail and start whacking her haters.

Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
INDIANA FEVER

Caitlin Clark says 'people should not be using my name' to push hateful agendas​

Jordan Mendoza
USA TODAY

There's a lot of discussion surrounding Caitlin Clark and her performance on the basketball court, but the WNBA's No. 1 overall draft pick has also been at the center of debates that aren't related to the sport, and "it's disappointing" to her.

Clark has monumentally boosted interest in women's basketball, but as a white basketball player, her name and fame have been used to incite culture wars, most notably on social media. There's also been heated debates about her play and why she didn't make the USA Basketball Olympic roster.

Before the Indiana Fever's contest against the Atlanta Dream Thursday night, Clark was asked about how she's been thrust into these debates despite keeping a low profile on social media. The Fever star said it's "something I can't control" and that she doesn't see people weaponizing her name for arguments.

"I don't put too much thought and time into thinking about things like that, and to be honest, I don't see a lot of it," Clark said. "Basketball is my job. Everything on the outside, I can't control that, so I'm not going to spend time thinking about that.

"I'm just here to play basketball. I'm here to have fun. I'm trying to help our team win," she added.

Clark was later asked Thursday about her response to people using her name for racist and misogynistic arguments, and she said every player in the league deserves the same respect.

"People should not be using my name to push those agendas. It's disappointing. It's not acceptable," Clark said. "Treating every single woman in this league with the same amount of respect, I think it's just a basic human thing that everybody should do."
Again. What exactly are we even talking about? Idiots chattering on social media?

As a cultural war item this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Feel bad for Caitlin. She has to pretend this whole thing isn't just idiotic.

She got a bunch of attention and idiots are squabbling over it. The end.

All? No.

A majority? Unlikely.

The loudest and stupidest online? ABSOFUC%KINGLUTELY.
well, maybe this is where I do not get it because the extent of OiT going online-is this site only. I don't do much social media and twitter and all that stuff.
so where and when can we find all these racist trump supporters who also support CC22? I'd like to meet them. maybe we can have a game watch together. it's a myth torbee. they are ghosts. they do not exist.

Again. What exactly are we even talking about? Idiots chattering on social media?

As a cultural war item this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Feel bad for Caitlin. She has to pretend this whole thing isn't just idiotic.
yes. exactly. see torbee's post. they are absolutly effing for realz. whomever these dudes are.

INDIANA FEVER

Jordan Mendoza
USA TODAY

What else would she possibly say?

I honestly think caitlin tells the truth when she says she does not notice it- nobody notices it, it really does not exist. it's a myth and a legend. there is not a bunch of racist skinhead dudes following caitlin clark. she does not have the hell's angels running security for her. she is not well connected in the prisons around the country, with a bunch of dudes with nazi tattoos just waiting to get out of jail and start whacking her haters.
Yeah, that was my first thought as well.

How many racist rednecks are actually paying attention to women’s basketball? If it doesn’t have to do with NASCAR or a Trump rally, I highly doubt any of them are taking notice.

well, maybe this is where I do not get it because the extent of OiT going online-is this site only. I don't do much social media and twitter and all that stuff.
so where and when can we find all these racist trump supporters who also support CC22? I'd like to meet them. maybe we can have a game watch together. it's a myth torbee. they are ghosts. they do not exist.
You don’t go there but you know they don’t exist?

Schrodinger’s OIT? 😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT