ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrating another Birthday.......

joelbc1

HB King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
Sitting here in bed...eating my SECOND sour creme donut, reading the paper, taking orders from "the boss".....and going to play some golf later in the day. BUT the highlight of my day today.....Well it's reading HROT and watching the folks here pick scabs! What a country.
Enjoy the day, boyz! I certainly plan to.

I believe I am now traveling Route 66, as it were.

Go Hawks!

Originally posted by joelbc1:
Sitting here in bed...eating my SECOND sour creme donut, reading the paper, taking orders from "the boss".....and going to play some golf later in the day. BUT the highlight of my day today.....Well it's reading HROT and watching the folks here pick scabs! What a country.

Go Hawks!
On Monday, I will be three years older than you.

Congratulations to both of us.

I thought this almost looked like a creamed donut. I'm impressed you're on your 2nd already. Stay salty my friend.

p_1388381_0.gif

Happy birthday to both of you old farts. Nice to have people on the board old enough to actually make me feel young.

Seriously....happy birthday Joel, and happy birthday LC.

The good news is both Joel and LC have a good healthy bowel movement every morning at 7. The bad news is they don't get up until 10.

Originally posted by joelbc1:

Go Hawks!

Happy Birthday Joel. Enjoy your day.

As men begin to age and push 65, they start to
exhibit the 3 B's.

1) Baldness on the head

2) Bulge on the stomach

3) Bunions on the feet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT