ADVERTISEMENT

Central Iowans - Murph and Andy leaving at end of month

This genuinely bums me out. Great show. The 3-6 show is not great. The big dumb douche Sean and the cyclone homer mother figure isn't very compelling. The producer Lucas Strain (sp?) is the best part of that show.

Played golf last year with Sean in a charity scramble, He was a nice enough guy but I just never enjoyed the show.

Reactions: EasyHawk
Sean and Heather seem to be full of themselves. Quite the opposite from Murph and Andy. Humility goes a long way.

Sean and Heather seem to be full of themselves. Quite the opposite from Murph and Andy. Humility goes a long way.
Yep. Heather’s schtick of mothering/smothering Sean all show long with “you need to do this, go get that checked, see a doctor, don’t do that anymore, etc…” makes for terrible radio. No one wants a nagging mother or nagging spouse, let alone both wrapped up into one on your drive home and then have to actually face a nagging spouse or mother.

Yep. Heather’s schtick of mothering/smothering Sean all show long with “you need to do this, go get that checked, see a doctor, don’t do that anymore, etc…” makes for terrible radio. No one wants a nagging mother or nagging spouse, let alone both wrapped up into one on your drive home and then have to actually face a nagging spouse or mother.

I actually like her husband. But she thinks she is relevant due to be being married to him.

Murph was married before? Huh didn’t know that. All his kids are his and Jenny’s though right?
I just read his bio on who13 and it says "Keith married his best friend, Jenny. They blended families to create a modern day Brady Bunch, only with all boys and no Astro Turf, though Keith wishes he had turf so he’d never have to mow. Jenny and Keith are now empty-nesters, so the mowing could be back in play. Probably for Jenny. The Murphys love to travel, watch movies, and enjoy the many things Iowa has to offer–especially food, drinks, and music." I was not aware of that either.

Reactions: Scott559
They said on Channel 13 they might eventually do a podcast. Wonder if they would join the Iowa Everywhere network. That would be a big time pull for Williams.
Called it. Murph just posted that he and Andy are joining Iowa Everywhere as a podcast.

Reactions: Scott559
No impact in Eastern Iowa. I will faux mourn for my central Iowa brethren.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT