ADVERTISEMENT

Cesspool Party Bus?

rustynailhawk

HR MVP
Feb 29, 2012
Tiffin
Going to throw out an Idea.. Any posters want to start an annual HR Party Bus? Go around to all the small dives in the Eastern Iowa area. Maybe add an extra 20-50 dollars to the cost and the extra goes towards HWC.. just throwing stuff out there. I love Iowa, Iowa Wrestling, Party Bus, and drinking soooo feedback please.

Reactions: just_somebody
tenor.gif

Going to throw out an Idea.. Any posters want to start an annual HR Party Bus? Go around to all the small dives in the Eastern Iowa area. Maybe add an extra 20-50 dollars to the cost and the extra goes towards HWC.. just throwing stuff out there. I love Iowa, Iowa Wrestling, Party Bus, and drinking soooo feedback please.
are you going to have strippers on the bus, or just see them at the dives?:p

are you going to have strippers on the bus, or just see them at the dives?:p

Hopefully both;) but will respect and lady that comes and doesn’t want that

Reactions: Huck and CowboyUp61
I think this idea would best be implemented before or after a big home dual. Or before and after.
Or Friday night or Saturday afternoon of NCAAs in Pittsburgh. Or Friday night before B1Gs (in MN?)

I might be in on one or more of those.
Hoping to have a massive HWC blowout at the Big Grove Brewery before a home meet, hopefully next season. Thinking of having live music, hopefully get @funnyfletcher on stage for some stand-up, get Perry and some HWC guys to talk and fire up the crowd, and then head over to Carver and blow the roof off the place. Sounds f*** to me. And Papa, you're more than welcome!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT