• Burger King

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Tenacious E

HR Legend
Dec 4, 2001
This poll says In N Out. I say Culver's has the best burger. Thought I'd see how HROT compares with the nation... Not enough poll responses to fully replicate the poll. Also, I'm allowing people three votes. What say you?

Edited to note I have not included restaurants with a wait staff.

Edited again to note I have left off anyplace that serves alcohol (to my knowledge)

Edited yet again to provide the link of the restaurants I selected from. Fuddrucker's was not a choice.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...in-of-2019-market-force-survey-190840409.html

Last edited:
I haven't eaten at all these places. Looking over the list, Whataburger is the best I've had, so that.

I've not been to Smashburger or Culvers, and only been to In & Out once.

Of the others, Steak & Shake is my preference, though that is partly because their shakes are far better than the other places.

That is sit down restaurant. If we go that route I'm sure chains of steak houses would have the best burgers. Limiting this to joints without a wait staff.

Every Steak & Shake I've ever been to was a sit-down place.

6o0rSYD.gif

The one time I had five guys I didn’t realize you got a double unless you specified a single.

Total grease bomb.

I love fresh cut fries but theirs were soggy and a major disappointment.

Look forward to trying it again.

Whataburger for me.

In Iowa. B-bops is the next best thing.

Fair point. Perhaps it should not be on the list but to me with it has cheep "booths" and tables that are more like a McDonald's than a place like Red Robin. Perhaps the disqualifer should be if they serve booze.

Fair point. Perhaps it should not be on the list but to me with it has cheep "booths" and tables that are more like a McDonald's than a place like Red Robin. Perhaps the disqualifer should be if they serve booze.
Or a drive thru window.

Fuddruckers serves beer so it is disqualified.
Lol, the horror!

You know what else they serve besides beer? Burgers. Damn good ones.

You started a poll about best burger chains and disqualified a chain whose #1 menu item is burgers.

Lol, the horror!

You know what else they serve besides beer? Burgers. Damn good ones.

You started a poll about best burger chains and disqualified a chain whose #1 menu item is burgers.
I edited the original poll to note that I forgot to include the article that I took restaurants from. Fuddruckers was not a choice and as stated I was curious to see how HROT compared to their poll. As also stated I could not include more choices because the poll tool here does not have enough choices. I get it though, you really like Fuddruckers.

Reactions: LesClaypool
I edited the original poll to note that I forgot to include the article that I took restaurants from. Fuddruckers was not a choice and as stated I was curious to see how HROT compared to their poll. As also stated I could not include more choices because the poll tool here does not have enough choices. I get it though, you really like Fuddruckers.

So, have two polls like the democrat debates.

Then all you had to do was say you didn’t include them because they weren’t in the survey you read instead of making up lame, arbitrary excuses like you didn’t include them because they serve beer. Because for one thing, Smashburger also serves beer.

I went to Red Robin once with my family.

We ordered onion rings as an appetizer. We got a vertical stick with about 8 rings stacked on it.

Lame.

I’d include Steak & Shake because while they do have waitstaff, they also have a drive through and are cheaper than five guys and other options on this list.

But I would say where’s the Shake Shack? I live Steak & Shake due to how great it is for the price, but Shake Shack is ever so slightly better.

1. 5 Guys
2. In-n-Out/Whataburger (Tied)
3. Hardee's (I've never actually seen one called Carl's Jr. but I know they are the same thing.)
4. Wendy's
5. Steak n'Shake
6. BK

I have never been to smash burger. I have been to Culver's and I really don't remember what their burger is like. No one goes to McDonalds for a quality burger. They go there for a fast cheap burger.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT