ADVERTISEMENT

Charles Barkley Says He Will 'Punch' Any Black Person He Sees Wearing Donald Trump's Mugshot

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006

Barkley had a biting response for Trump. "First of all, I'm just gonna say this: if I see a Black person walking around with Trump's mugshot, I'm [gonna] punch him in the face," the NBA legend said.

When King pointed out that Barkley would get arrested for assault, he said, "I will bail myself out and go celebrate," he said to laughter. "If I was at that conference I would have got up and walked out. That was an insult to all Black people."

Gayle King being a wet blanket. Reminded me of how lame Joe Buck was when Artie Lange was on his HBO show. “Sir! You cannot smoke that cigarette in here, sir.”

Reactions: McLovin32 and Moral
I just remember Sir Charles, circa 1988, saying something to the effect of "If George Bush is elected president, I'll be a rich black man. And if Michael Dukakis is elected president, I'll be a black man."

Barkley had a biting response for Trump. "First of all, I'm just gonna say this: if I see a Black person walking around with Trump's mugshot, I'm [gonna] punch him in the face," the NBA legend said.

When King pointed out that Barkley would get arrested for assault, he said, "I will bail myself out and go celebrate," he said to laughter. "If I was at that conference I would have got up and walked out. That was an insult to all Black people."
Barkley amuses me greatly

I just remember Sir Charles, circa 1988, saying something to the effect of "If George Bush is elected president, I'll be a rich black man. And if Michael Dukakis is elected president, I'll be a black man."
Barkley is an old school Republican and quite conservative. He’s just not a moron, criminal-loving cult member, which is what anyone who supports Trump is.

Chuck won’t even get arrested in come locales snd if he is, it will be a quick release due to their no bail policies. It’s a win win for him.

Threats of political violence are unacceptable.

basketball wives if i had some pearls on id be clutching them GIF by VH1

Anyone listening to him should be punched in the face.
Oh the boys at Briarwood are gonna love that comment! Make sure you bring it out on hole 5, while you're trying to find your ball sprinkled in upon the dozens of range balls that have made their way to the course.

Hey Charles, what if they are wearing this? I mean, it's Trump's mug shot...

s-l1600.png

I have taken a stand. I wish those people would have listened to Trump who encouraged them to be peaceful.
'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'
'We will stop the steal'
'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'
'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'
'Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard' (his CYA statement)
'We are going to the Capitol'

I have taken a stand. I wish those people would have listened to Trump who encouraged them to be peaceful.
He yelled and screamed to fight like hell. And extremely meekly and quietly said one statement about being peaceful. Then after 3 hrs of all hell breaking loose. He gave one limp wristed request for them to go home. After the reinforcements had gained control mind u.
He stirred them up and then sat and watched mostly.

Oh the boys at Briarwood are gonna love that comment! Make sure you bring it out on hole 5, while you're trying to find your ball sprinkled in upon the dozens of range balls that have made their way to the course.
Well that’s dumb. Right on brand for you.

Yeah, I should have referred to that TREMENDOUS range as a practice facility. I’m sure all your local Ankeny brethren do. Bunch of religious wackos & Clones in Ankeny, it makes sense why you fit right in.
This is the most warped thing ever. You don’t even understand what I’m saying and how fvcking dumb you are. Also not religious and obviously not a clone. Stay away you asshat

• Haha
Reactions: fivecardstud14
How can you not love Charles Barkley? He once called my cousin the “token white guy” of the 76ers, all in good fun, they were actually tight teammates. I adore his complete lack of self censorship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT