ADVERTISEMENT

Chefs vs Birds

I'm going to go watch SVU reruns.
Yep Yes GIF by C H A R L Ö T T E

I intentionally jinxed Kelce tonight by wearing his jersey as my buddy who I'm playing against in FFB has him. It is my only hope. Chiefs can win without him.

Women....ruining TE's for decades.....;)

I will never, ever, like EVER NEVER, for the life of me, understand why teams, on 4th and 1, ever go from shotgun or do some dumb fvckary outside run play the way the Falcons just did. If you don’t try a QB sneak with a tush push, full-back up the gut with a tush push, or running back up the gut, you’re a fvcking idiot coach.

I will never, ever, like EVER NEVER, for the life of me, understand why teams, on 4th and 1, ever go from shotgun or do some dumb fvckary outside run play the way the Falcons just did. If you don’t try a QB sneak with a tush push, full-back up the gut with a tush push, or running back up the gut, you’re a fvcking idiot coach.
Pizza Ranch as QB....thats why

Today's coaches think they are more intelligent than everyone else.

The crazy part? The defense was waiting for them to do it.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT