ADVERTISEMENT

China threat on

West Dundee Hawkeye

HR All-American
Sep 28, 2003
As Indian and Chinese Corps Commanders met for the 14th round of discussions to resolve the 21-month-long standoff in eastern Ladakh, Army Chief General MM Naravane Wednesday said the Chinese threat in the region had not reduced in any way despite partial disengagement at multiple friction points.

China vs India

Reactions: GOHOX69
I feel like I should read the article so I have some idea of what this is all about but I'm tired. At any rate, if China picks a fight with India then maybe that will cause them to stop saber rattling against the US for a while. As long as India and China don't suddenly decide to start lobbing nukes at each other.

I feel like I should read the article so I have some idea of what this is all about but I'm tired. At any rate, if China picks a fight with India then maybe that will cause them to stop saber rattling against the US for a while. As long as India and China don't suddenly decide to start lobbing nukes at each other.
Without reading, I think the India/China/Pakistan area border lines have been under dispute.

Thing is we're fighting the same enemy. Interoperability between the Indian and American militaries is extremely high. India shares intelligence in the south China sea. The Americans share intelligence in the Himalayas using real time satellite data.

Kick that CHICOM butt!

Indian paratroopers in Alaska. Been training for more than a decade.
101115-A-1234D-005.JPG

Reactions: The Tradition
Indian and US Navy flotilla. You can see the size difference between a Nimitz super carrier and an Indian carrier on the far right. Size envy hehe. The next Indian carrier will be 3/4 that size. The one after that Nimitz size with emals launch capability supplied by the US.

f031e1d2-a638-4d5d-a4a3-b5ebc0f1ecee_7844e097.jpg

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT