ADVERTISEMENT

Clones getting black uniforms?

wide-receiver-yancey-thigpen-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-comes-onto-picture-id490521300

Why does isu copy Minnesota and tell us when it is an isu first down?

The isu copycatters that’s why.

Why do isu cheerleaders do that?

Funny how isu fans ignore all the copy cat things isu does. Another Minnesota err. Isu first down.

Does isu do anything original? Breakout those isu copy cat uniforms of Ronald McDonald again those were awesome. But next time be sure to wear the funny shoes.

You are missing the point of the gifs. The majority of athletic teams copy each other. To say Iowa doesn't is hilarious. Have a great day man.

You are missing the point of the gifs. The majority of athletic teams copy each other. To say Iowa doesn't is hilarious. Have a great day man.

Does isu still copycat Texas and fire off a cannon after they score?

Good ole isu copycatters.

What is next isu fans waving to the cows and pigs in the vet hospital at the end of the first quarter?

I am just glad Iowa didn't go through with copying ISU's North End Zone road sign concept. I mean the rendering shown below is cool and all, but I think I prefer the non-road sign option that Iowa decided to go with.

DRG-pdaXUAEucP4.jpg:large

No, you are missing the point of the gator chomp. Iowa started doing that mockingly after trouncing Florida in a bowl game. Actually, it was future draft pick and NFL lineman Matt Roth who first did that to the Florida fans after sacking Florida's quarterback Chris Leak in the 2004 Outback bowl.

So you see, IOWA is not 'copying' anyone. Iowa is celebrating its history. A fan of one of the worst football programs in the country like you wouldn't know anything about that.

No, you are missing the point of the gator chomp. Iowa started doing that mockingly after trouncing Florida in a bowl game. Actually, it was future draft pick and NFL lineman Matt Roth who first did that to the Florida fans after sacking Florida's quarterback Chris Leak in the 2004 Outback bowl.

So you see, IOWA is not 'copying' anyone. Iowa is celebrating its history. A fan of one of the worst football programs in the country like you wouldn't know anything about that.

Iowa has been doing it for way longer than 2004.

So no comment on the process, countdown clocks, USC’s uniforms, the team out east?

The isu copycatters. Pollard sure will be busy if the Chicago Trib writes an article.

Funny that the countdown clock is a thing with you. I mean, they replace the opponent every week yet you saw one pic with the hawkeyes on it an think that signifies obsession. I'm guessing a lot of programs have the same clock somewhere in their facility (and a quick Google search shows that). I would guarantee that the clock at ISU has a South Dakota St logo on it right now.

As far as "the process", every team uses dumb slogans and most didn't come up with them themselves. Doesn't iowa use "break the rock" or something like that? If they came up with that, congrats, but who cares if they didn't? It's a dumb slogan used for motivation and everyone has something similar. Row the Boat is just as bad and even though Fleck trademarked it, it's still just a motivational slogan.

What is next isu fans waving to the cows and pigs in the vet hospital at the end of the first quarter?
LOL, or the isu players could just wave at their student section...plenty of cows and pigs in their co-ed section.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT