ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Reporting Important News During This Critical Time

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
A new Congress, a government shutdown, a stock market meltdown are all important, but what is really important news in D.C. ... how long it has been since Trump played golf. I'm sure they have a whole team of reporters working on this and statisticians to make sure the count is completely accurate. This is no fake news people. Trump hasn't played golf in 39 days!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/03/politics/trump-golf-shutdown/index.html

A new Congress, a government shutdown, a stock market meltdown are all important, but what is really important news in D.C. ... how long it has been since Trump played golf. I'm sure they have a whole team of reporters working on this and statisticians to make sure the count is completely accurate. This is no fake news people. Trump hasn't played golf in 39 days!

Wow, he's getting serious, now.

I prefer when he plays golf instead of trying to play POTUS as it sounds like he is a lot lot better at golf.

gettyimages-1028046378-999c4b5561d8bb243a211dd3aba41e729ac54c95.jpg

Well, yeah. And Fux News still is running stories about the Clinton Foundation. CNN is at least talking about a current President while the other network is talking about a family that has been in the West wing for nearly 2 decades.

Welcome to the forum.

Reactions: gohawks50
Look at Gonolz dipping his toe into the political waters! Watch out, we don't play nice over here ya Trumptard!

Reactions: McLovin32
Shocking, goldmom backs the dumbfvck trumper.

Like Trump, you seem to just want to label things in overly broad categories so that your tiny brain doesn't overheat trying to distinguish complexities. Trump is a buffoon and an idiot, not as dumb as you, but still pretty damn stupid. Lennie Small would out think you both. I typed this slowly so you might possibly comprehend it. Knowing you probably won't, I will summarize language you can better understand:

Gonolz Not Trumper. The_Joker 13 is Dumbfvck!

Last edited:
I prefer when he plays golf instead of trying to play POTUS as it sounds like he is a lot lot better at golf.

That's what I said about Obama. We don't know if Obama cheated at golf, but there are many reports of Trump cheating. Two years in, it's now a tossup for me as to which is worse between Trump and Obama. Trump has done a few good things, but has nearly negated them. Obama hurt more than he helped.

That's what I said about Obama. We don't know if Obama cheated at golf, but there are many reports of Trump cheating. Two years in, it's now a tossup for me as to which is worse between Trump and Obama. Trump has done a few good things, but has nearly negated them. Obama hurt more than he helped.

Obama was far better than Trump bc at the very least he was a Statesman with some class and didn't try to shit on everything and everyone around him. I didn't agree with all of Obama's decisions just like I didn't agree with all of GWB's decisions but I do feel those two made decisions in a manner that they thought they were doing what was best for the country (I can live with that bc integrity matters to me). Trump's decision making seems to be more about what is good for his followers (what they want to hear) or what is good for himself...guy is a total doucher.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Obama was far better than Trump bc at the very least he was a Statesman with some class and didn't try to shit on everything and everyone around him. I didn't agree with all of Obama's decisions just like I didn't agree with all of GWB's decisions but I do feel those two made decisions in a manner that they thought they were doing what was best for the country (I can live with that bc integrity matters to me). Trump's decision making seems to be more about what is good for his followers (what they want to hear) or what is good for himself...guy is a total doucher.

Obama routinely shit on the police, gun owners, Bible thumpers... he was not this wonderful statesman. He complained about a lot of stupid crap.

Obama routinely shit on the police, gun owners, Bible thumpers... he was not this wonderful statesman. He complained about a lot of stupid crap.

Oh no the mean black POTUS talked about gun owners and bible thumpers, someone get Trad a safe space.

Like Trump, you seem to just want to label things in overly broad categories so that your tiny brain doesn't overheat trying to distinguish complexities. Trump is a buffoon and an idiot, not as dumb as you, but still pretty damn stupid. Lennie Small would out think you both. I typed this slowly so you might possibly comprehend it. Knowing you probably won't, I will summarize language you can better understand:

Gonolz Not Trumper. The_Joker 13 is Dumbfvck!
The_Joker13 no understand, Gonolz words to smart fer him. Pleaz help understund.

Reactions: Gonolz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT