ADVERTISEMENT

Coach in waiting….

This entire response encapsulates exactly what I was talking about. Obtuse, gets called out, and then acts like we're the ones who are confused.

I'll summarize my point quickly and be done with it. I want Iowa to win championships and get into the playoffs/win in the playoffs. Therefore, I want us to look for a coach with a killer instinct so we can get that far. You misconstrued my point as if I was saying we don't win games, which isn't true. I want games, championships, playoff births, and a shot at the national title. Kirk has not delivered on that front. When we do get a new coach, which eventually happen because Kirk isn't immortal, that's the kind of coach I'm looking for.
Fine and dandy. But your definition of winning was not at all clear in your initial post. And my offering of an alternate definition of winning was completely valid.

Still, your overall tone implies that KF isn't good enough for Iowa. And to that I reply that you are wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk and AEG82
I know what the numbers say that state Iowa is the most successful and consistent non blue blood in the country?

And now I'm supposed to prove that to myself because the burden is on me even though you wrote it?

Does this sound coherent to you?
It’s always fun watching him flail about when he’s taking a beating.

Which is often.

I know your schtick is being obtuse, someone calling you out on it, then you putting your hands up as if you did nothing wrong, but it's pretty clear what I mean. How many outright B1G titles and playoff births have we had under Kirk?

Please just go bother someone else with your incessant nonsense.
I care about the titles… but they will not make or break my opinion. Even if he had them, we would still be pissed about the inexplicable losses he has taken when there was really no reason for it. ISU numerous times, NW with a Champ berth on the line in Kinnick, etc….its kinda like his salary argument, even if he only made $1 it doesnt excuse the performance

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT