ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K commercials

Explain. I'm not doubting you. Just wondering what you're referring to.
I think he is a hypocrite. I believe Duke was paying players…in fact they had to be with Zion turning down 6 figures from Kansas to go to Duke. I think he knew they were paying players. I have watched him lecture people with his holier than thou attitude when he cheated to win. Not to mention he had more than his share of dirty players.

I think he is a hypocrite. I believe Duke was paying players…in fact they had to be with Zion turning down 6 figures from Kansas to go to Duke. I think he knew they were paying players. I have watched him lecture people with his holier than thou attitude when he cheated to win. Not to mention he had more than his share of dirty players.

That was before NIL, right? I apologize for my ignorance.

Reactions: Tom Paris
He coached at West Point.

Listen, I despise Duke fans. But Coach K has always seemed like a decent human.

He has said time after time that he wished he could have coached CC.

CBall - everyone cheats

He really did take a left turn after they couldn’t dominate with a line up of mostly seniors and juniors anymore.

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT