ADVERTISEMENT

Coalition of CEO’s to hire 100,000 white people!

Roy L Fuchs

HR MVP
Nov 23, 2012
Actually, no. That would be racist. But stating they are not hiring whites and hiring 100,000 Asians, blacks and Latinos is fine. For some reason equal opportunity employment laws are thrown out the window for the social justice warriors. Of course, for the Dems this doesn’t matter. Their only two qualifications for VP were: 1) Black 2) Vagina https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Business...2302969&id=72302969&__twitter_impression=true

All others need not apply.

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Business...2302969&id=72302969&__twitter_impression=true

"some of New York City's largest employers together are pledging to hire 100,000 Black, Latino, Asian and low-income workers over the next 10"

I assume they put "and" in the wrong place ;)

Also, I missed in the statement where they said they aren't hiring whites. Do you really think Amazon is not going to hire a white person in the next 10 years?

Actually, no. That would be racist. But stating they are not hiring whites and hiring 100,000 Asians, blacks and Latinos is fine. For some reason equal opportunity employment laws are thrown out the window for the social justice warriors. Of course, for the Dems this doesn’t matter. Their only two qualifications for VP were: 1) Black 2) Vagina

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Business...2302969&id=72302969&__twitter_impression=true
You are dumb, like MAGA dumb.

Actually, no. That would be racist. But stating they are not hiring whites and hiring 100,000 Asians, blacks and Latinos is fine. For some reason equal opportunity employment laws are thrown out the window for the social justice warriors. Of course, for the Dems this doesn’t matter. Their only two qualifications for VP were: 1) Black 2) Vagina

You know, Fuchs, I actually agree with you on this. Liberal identity politics have gotten out of hand and have become next-level ridiculous.

I'm glad to see you believe white guys shouldn't be discriminated against. Unless, of course, you're trying to build a college basketball team, amirite? :D

Yup. Once again, we are replacing alleged discrimination with real discrimination.

Appalling.

What is the specific real discrimation detailed in the article? Can you for once in your life actually support a statement you make?

Reactions: seam
What is the specific real discrimation detailed in the article? Can you for once in your life actually support a statement you make?

Yes. The pledge itself confirms discrimination. They have a certain number of positions they need to fill, and, of that number, they are setting a quota that must be filled by a specific race. As such, members of other races cannot get those jobs. Textbook discrimination.

Yes. The pledge itself confirms discrimination. They have a certain number of positions they need to fill, and, of that number, they are setting a quota that must be filled by a specific race. As such, members of other races cannot get those jobs. Textbook discrimination.

What if they were just setting up programs that they believed would help under-represented groups compete for jobs that are being filled by the normal hiring process? Where in the article did you see where there was any company using a quota system?

Yeah, women make up 54 pct of the electorate....screw them

And none have ever served as President or VP. Unwise to think that there have never been more qualified women than men who've held those positions. Unwise to say that there aren't women who can do the job as well as if not better than men in 2020. There isn't one man who will be a better VP than every woman in America. There's no reason to be upset with Biden's decision to bust the gender barrier that's existed in the Executive Branch. We're many decades past due.

In the headline (100k).

Okay, again, is a pledge to hire the same as a quota if they plan on following their normal hiring process, but anticipate outreach programs they participate will result in under-represented groups filling a greater portion of their workforce?

Easy there buddy. I didnt say it was unwise to select a women. I said it was unwise to announce he was only considering a woman. IMO, it would have been politically better to select a woman, but not announce that he was only considering woman. That way others can't try to make the agenda that your selection wasn't the best qualified and only got the job because she met the gender requirement.

I'm not clicking on the article, but cons are correct on the issue of identity politics. Libs have gone full potatoes on this.
You believe this because cons have been screaming it so long that you have been worn down.

Sure some of that happens. But it really isn't that prevalent. And it's usually motivated by prior injustices that should be corrected.

Don't be so quick to side with the wrong folks,

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Okay, again, is a pledge to hire the same as a quota if they plan on following their normal hiring process, but anticipate outreach programs they participate will result in under-represented groups filling a greater portion of their workforce?
why would you even assign a number? I'd also like to know how they come up with the number.

You believe this because cons have been screaming it so long that you have been worn down.

Sure some of that happens. But it really isn't that prevalent. And it's usually motivated by prior injustices that should be corrected.

Don't be so quick to side with the wrong folks,

I've had liberals screaming it down my throat a lot longer. It most certainly is prevalent.

I'm not quick to side with "the wrong folks." Identity politics have gotten out of hand, and that is a left issue.

Reactions: UKGrad93

"Anticipate", fine. But they are committing to hire 100k minority people.

This is different than "anticipating". They are going to make sure they hire 100 k minorities, regardless of skill level versus others.

Pure racial discrimination.

Reactions: Roy L Fuchs
"Anticipate", fine. But they are committing to hire 100k minority people.

This is different than "anticipating". They are going to make sure they hire 100 k minorities, regardless of skill level versus others.

Pure racial discrimination.

You think they are going to jail in 10 years if they dont meet the goal. I dont think saying commit instead of anticipate is the difference between an acceptable initiative and pure racial discrimination.

You think they are going to jail in 10 years if they dont meet the goal. I dont think saying commit instead of anticipate is the difference between an acceptable initiative and pure racial discrimination.

Well, if they do what they say they are going to do, it is clearly illegal. But no, they won't be jailed. In fact, they will be praised for this discrimination.

C'mon...don't let you proper desire for improved standing for minorities cloud your judgement of right and wrong. Of course minorities have been historically discriminated against. But let's just end discrimination. One thing we all can do: Refuse to specify race on applications etc.

Well, if they do what they say they are going to do, it is clearly illegal. But no, they won't be jailed. In fact, they will be praised for this discrimination.

C'mon...don't let you proper desire for improved standing for minorities cloud your judgement of right and wrong. Of course minorities have been historically discriminated against. But let's just end discrimination. One thing we all can do: Refuse to specify race on applications etc.

I was wrong thinking you should try to argue your positions. You suck at this and should go back to one liners that we can all ignore. No where did any of the companies say they were giving preferential hiring status to minorities. You are reading what you want and filling in the gaps with assumptions to fit your argument.

I've had liberals screaming it down my throat a lot longer. It most certainly is prevalent.

I'm not quick to side with "the wrong folks." Identity politics have gotten out of hand, and that is a left issue.

Remind me again, "Who is Trump's base?"

@Roy L Fuchs is quick to call cities where black people live “shitholes,” (and thinks he has all the answers that have evaded the black community for generations, which is pretty f*cking racist, but whatever) but bawls his eyes out when CEO’s make a commitment to change the economic circumstances and improve the lives of the people he spends quite a bit of time thinking about and looking down upon. From last year:

Of course, any criticism of a black person automatically means you’re racist. Baltimore is a crime filled, gang filled, poverty stricken democrat run shithole just like all the other large Democrat run cities. Liberal policies don’t work. They actually stifle opportunity. Teach blacks to focus on the family, reduce the fact that 80% of black kids live in a single parent home. The best way to create family wealth is a two parent family. The best way to keep black kids out of prison is having a two parent household with a positive male role model. The useless NAACP doesn’t teach any of that. They just keep blaming Republicans for the continued crime and poverty in shithole Democrat cities like Baltimore, New York, Atlanta, Chicago, etc.
https://www.investors.com/politics/...cratic-rule-ruined-some-of-our-finest-cities/

Last edited:

After centuries of white American males being the first in line for every position of power, white males are now incredulous that they weren't even considered for the VP position! The injustice of it all! Can the FBI (led by Barr so it's fair) investigate this travesty?

No where did any of the companies say they were giving preferential hiring status to minorities.

Yes they did.

And even worse, they are doing so without concern for whether the “black” or “Latino” is economically disadvantaged (hiring black, Latino, AND low-income). So, a black living on the upper East side still counts.

Just tokenism at its finest.

Yes they did.

And even worse, they are doing so without concern for whether the “black” or “Latino” is economically disadvantaged (hiring black, Latino, AND low-income). So, a black living on the upper East side still counts.

Where did the article say they give preferential treatment? Can you quote the text because I am missing it.

Where did the article say they give preferential treatment? Can you quote the text because I am missing it.

“...pledging to hire 100,000 Black, Latino, Asian and low-income workers over the next 10 years.“

Yes they did.

Yeah, white males have had no distinct advantage for the past, oh, 300-400 years in America! #METOO is really screwing men over too. Just ask Donnie Jr.!
How in the hell are white men going to succeed without their normal level of entitlement? Oh wait. They're going to have to work as hard as everyone else and prove their competence? Snap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT