ADVERTISEMENT

Cobra Kai question

General Tso

HR Legend
Nov 20, 2004
Catching up on Cobra Kai, am I understanding this correctly... Japanese dude beats the shit out of Daniel San's Japanese girlfriend in KK2. Fast forward to today, said Japanese dude and Japanese girlfriend are just cool now?

She doesnt stick around too long when he gets there, from what I remember. So maybe not super cool.

Catching up on Cobra Kai, am I understanding this correctly... Japanese dude beats the shit out of Daniel San's Japanese girlfriend in KK2. Fast forward to today, said Japanese dude and Japanese girlfriend are just cool now?
I thought all was forgiven when Daniel honked the dude’s nose at the end of kk2? Pretty sure that’s an old Okinawan ritual of forgiveness.

The Japanese are a very forgiving culture.

Been a while since I watched it but wasn't the dude under some bad influences as a teen and that was all like 30 years ago??

Seems crazy to hold something from 30 years ago against someone especially when they are a totally different person now.

Been a while since I watched it but wasn't the dude under some bad influences as a teen and that was all like 30 years ago??

Seems crazy to hold something from 30 years ago against someone especially when they are a totally different person now.
Except maybe when dude physically assaulted dudette 30 years ago? I dunno, different strokes for different folks I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT