ADVERTISEMENT

colin cowherd at it again...

Cowherd guide to ratings: make fun of everyone's favorite teams and they'll listen in to see what you say next. I've listened to very little of this guy's show but from that bit all I've ever heard him do is throw out bombs. It's a business model and it appears to be successful. Honestly, would there be a new Cowherd thread on this board weekly if he said Iowa's a decent team this year?

Doesn't fox have part of the big ten network? Maybe the should remind Colin that to intentionally lie to damage the brand isn't a real smart thing to do

I guess I understand the annoyance, but what he said yesterday was shocking to me. I've always thought Cowherd was a little over the top but his points were always well thought out.

I typically listened to him in the car when his show was on...and would watch his simulcast for background noise if I was at home.

I typically didn't mind Colin because even if I didn't agree with what he was saying, he explained his reasoning.

A friend texted me today and said he was at it again and posted a smart ass video. I said either our fans have gotten under his skin and he is acting like a bitch or he is just stepping up his trolling game on the fanbase.

After checking out the video he posted on his twitter, I think at this point he is just trolling hardcore and seeing how long he can get a reaction from Iowa fans. Would he really still be spending this much time on the Hawkeyes if our fans werent so thin skinned that goes apesh*t anytime somebody disses Iowa?

As far as his (or any of the other expert) opinions of Iowa, It was great entertainment seeing how they were going to spin it week after week when their narrative was getting shredded (either with the hawks winning, or the teams that they placed above iowa losing or winning close games against bad teams).

Reactions: DarkThunder#61
I typically listened to him in the car when his show was on...and would watch his simulcast for background noise if I was at home.

I typically didn't mind Colin because even if I didn't agree with what he was saying, he explained his reasoning.

A friend texted me today and said he was at it again and posted a smart ass video. I said either our fans have gotten under his skin and he is acting like a bitch or he is just stepping up his trolling game on the fanbase.

After checking out the video he posted on his twitter, I think at this point he is just trolling hardcore and seeing how long he can get a reaction from Iowa fans. Would he really still be spending this much time on the Hawkeyes if our fans werent so thin skinned that goes apesh*t anytime somebody disses Iowa?

As far as his (or any of the other expert) opinions of Iowa, It was great entertainment seeing how they were going to spin it week after week when their narrative was getting shredded (either with the hawks winning, or the teams that they placed above iowa losing or winning close games against bad teams).

I concur. Cowherd is just having fun. He's harmless.

What+I+use+my+Smart+Phone+for+-+Checking+Email,+Facebook,+Proving+Someone+Wrong...jpg

I've listen to his show for quite a long time and I haven't really seen him troll this hard. I think he was somewhat overwhelmed by the blowback from Iowa fans. It seem like he lightened up right after the fact. He mentioned how I'll add some NFL players at certain positions the next day. But then I think people just kept riding him so hard that he went All in.

Also the girl that's on the show with him has either a relative or brother who went to Iowa State. I really think that that person is feeding them things to troll Iowa even harder. Today he mentioned that this game against Stanford is like Iowa's Super Bowl I wonder where he heard that.

saw a link on facebook where he is bashing us again calling us a fake id of college football and bashing coach ferentz today on his show used to have a little respect for him but its all gone now, and said he gives us no credit for coming close what an asshole.

How long have u worked for Colin?

Doesn't fox have part of the big ten network? Maybe the should remind Colin that to intentionally lie to damage the brand isn't a real smart thing to do

How is he damaging the brand if he's getting idiots to whine about his meaningless broadcasts? He's winning here.

Why can't you just ignore this guy? He is an antagonist and his success depends upon people responding! These shock people are what We have to deal with toda....and I just ignore them everywhere! That usually peaves them when they don't get a response, which is why I don't give them one.

I'm pretty sure at this point we're the ones trolling Colin Cowherd. We're in his head. He can't stop bringing us up and he's had plenty of time to do so. This game was won a while ago. Good stuff.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT