ADVERTISEMENT

Collegiate Duals

He’s pretty decent and thumbs up to that coaching staff for getting that program going in the right direction.

They have some good kids
Yeah, I got to meet coach Erisman a few years back and keep in touch with him, great dude. I know the Wills family a little bit, too, also great people, so I'll always root for Little Rock. I did see Bailey lose them a team point in that Vito match.

Yeah, I got to meet coach Erisman a few years back and keep in touch with him, great dude. I know the Wills family a little bit, too, also great people, so I'll always root for Little Rock. I did see Bailey lose them a team point in that Vito match.
Spoke with erisman today and he was a great representative for the team and the sport. He has a fan in me.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
This was an email coach Grey sent out tonight according to someone on the intermat forum:

I have received quite a few messages regarding our Iowa State dual so I figured I would get right to it. We had starters get injured during our previous matches in the day. If we wrestled Iowa State first we would have had all our starters in. I’m not going to risk further injury and endanger my student-athletes for a dual in December. Good or bad in the eye of the public, my job is to protect my athletes and if they aren’t able to compete they will not. We have Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Missouri and NC State amongst others remaining on the schedule. I think we have the toughest schedule in the country and I expect to wrestle our best in each event. Injuries are part of the sport and they unfortunately aren’t predictable.

Reactions: ping72 and TarpHawk
This was an email coach Grey sent out tonight according to someone on the intermat forum:

I have received quite a few messages regarding our Iowa State dual so I figured I would get right to it. We had starters get injured during our previous matches in the day. If we wrestled Iowa State first we would have had all our starters in. I’m not going to risk further injury and endanger my student-athletes for a dual in December. Good or bad in the eye of the public, my job is to protect my athletes and if they aren’t able to compete they will not. We have Ohio State, Virginia Tech, Missouri and NC State amongst others remaining on the schedule. I think we have the toughest schedule in the country and I expect to wrestle our best in each event. Injuries are part of the sport and they unfortunately aren’t predictable.

Sucks that injuries hit Vito, Shapiro and Ramirez all at once before big matches...that's some serious bad luck. If this happened to Iowa and we lost a dual, Iowa fans would lose their ever-loving mind.

What's the outrage???

Coaches have protected seeds for years!

Clone fans wouldn't have to cry if Carr had won in LV.

Screw em.
this is a bitch move from Cornell. fans bitch about growing the sport only to have coaches duck competition Its a joke. You should lose your seed if you duck the top guys.

Cornell's coaches better not say shit about their duals never being on tv. That hurt the sport last night and you won't convince me otherwise. (not that anyone here was trying to)

this is a bitch move from Cornell. fans bitch about growing the sport only to have coaches duck competition Its a joke. You should lose your seed if you duck the top guys.

Cornell's coaches better not say shit about their duals never being on tv. That hurt the sport last night and you won't convince me otherwise. (not that anyone here was trying to)
Gambling can hurt the sport also.

Reactions: el dub
normally i don’t condone ducking but since this hurts isu i am going to take grey’s word for it and assume them were legitimately injured.

Reactions: el dub
normally i don’t condone ducking but since this hurts isu i am going to take grey’s word for it and assume them were legitimately injured.
Not sure how it hurt ISU as much as it hurts the sport of wrestling.

It was a bad look

IT didnt hurt ISU, It made Cornell look like they were scared of a team the were ranked ahead of..
Gambling can hurt the sport also.
Awesome addition to the conversation as always.

He certainly made me eat my words after yesterday. Wow! Talk about laying an egg! He didn't even show up...
That feet-to-back that Ech laid on him was something to see.

And that high school campus and facilities are ridiculous. What a great place

yes, coaches have. Hawk coaches are also very skilled at the maneuver.
It's early, stuff will work it's way out.

Clone fans should be thrilled. Cornell likely wins that dual if they don't sit four starters.
They just have perfected the art of whining.

Reactions: Gobblin
That feet-to-back that Ech laid on him was something to see.

And that high school campus and facilities are ridiculous. What a great place
Totally agree! Back to Marinelli vs Cenzo…miss those matches!

And we have several HS campuses in the greater Nashville area that are simply ridiculous! Never seen anything like them until we relocated here and started going to cheer completions in the area.

trever Anderson with a nice win over Jakob Camacho. 125 gets even more crazy

Ranking 125 this year:

impossible-task.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT