ADVERTISEMENT

Comey IG report exposes the hypocrisy of the ‘Russia hoax’ crowd

Memo 2 had confidential info and he gave it to the lawyer

His lawyer had security clearance and was cleared to see it. This was all in the ig report. Again, no confidential leaks to the media despite what the experts said.

There has always been foreign “meddling” and there always will be. The US “meddles” all the time in other countries elections and other processes. Why are people so shocked about it now?
This is nothing but a surrender.

His lawyer had security clearance and was cleared to see it. This was all in the ig report. Again, no confidential leaks to the media despite what the experts said.

He leaked the memo to his lawyer and told him to give it to the NYT. He did it specifically to jump start the Special counsel. The memo didn’t contain confidential info...but why are you comfortable with the head of the FBI doing this? I would assume most people would think this is unheard of... yet you and the MSM are comfortable with it

I can say positively, without reservation...as soon as my President claimed Comey leaked "classified" information, I knew Comey had not.
My President lies all the time. He lied as a private citizen. He lied as a Presidential candidate. He lied as President-Elect. He has lied ever since he took the oath of office back in January of 2017. My President is a liar. He is incapable of telling the whole truth, ever. I just don't believe my President. Until he proves me wrong....which I feel confident, he never will.

He leaked the memo to his lawyer and told him to give it to the NYT. He did it specifically to jump start the Special counsel. The memo didn’t contain confidential info...but why are you comfortable with the head of the FBI doing this? I would assume most people would think this is unheard of... yet you and the MSM are comfortable with it

I’m not comfortable with many of the things comey did but that doesn’t make them illegal. He deserved to be fired but you’ve clearly been gaslit by trump as his MAGA warriors into thinking he broke the law and leaked confidential information.

Gaslighting works

I’m not comfortable with many of the things comey did but that doesn’t make them illegal. He deserved to be fired but you’ve clearly been gaslit by trump as his MAGA warriors into thinking he broke the law and leaked confidential information.

Gaslighting works
He did break the law. Minor laws but laws were broken.

He also lied to Congress but that isn’t a big deal anymore

Comey absolutely broke the law. Much worse than what Mueller strung up people for in his investigation. The fact that he isn't facing an indictment is truly unreal and a demonstration of a failed justice system.

Comey absolutely broke the law. Much worse than what Mueller strung up people for in his investigation. The fact that he isn't facing an indictment is truly unreal and a demonstration of a failed justice system.
Comey broke the law, but much worse than the assholes that Mueller had indicted. Now that is funny.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT