ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Caitlin- all time scorer, all time high scorer for Iowa and in Carver

GGbDEB5XQAAxWp-

They handed out these posters at the game. They are black and white just like the Jordan posters in the 90s. They are freaking awesome.

Kudos to all who were there. I only got to go to three games this year. DePaul at Kinnick, Indiana because I live close and tonight for tickets I bought before Christmas. I feel really luck to have been able to watch the double record setting performances. The crowd was into it all night. Everyone was so excited.

Really proud that Caitlin chose to be a Hawk and really proud to have her get the all time record. She is a total stud!

That is quite a trifecta. She was totally on fire that first qtr
Whats crazy about it to me is the pressure she was under and totally killed it. Everyone that wanted her to choke and dissed her were instant fools!!
3-3 to start, buried the logo three 2:30 in. Unbelievable.
23 points and 6 assists first quarter? More points than the Michigan team.
She was like, stfu Swoopes.

What is truly sad is that this game was not on national TV. Just a poor reflection of good media coverage!! So many of us would love to see so much as a replay on the BTN but I doubt they will. SAD!!!
I don't think ESPN can do B1G games after 2024. Haven't seen any at least. But should have been on ESPN for a weeknight game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT