ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to the Iowa Hawkeyes fans

NoleinATL

HR Legend
Oct 29, 2006
In a head-to-head matchup, the Hawkeyes beat the Seminoles. Based on my time here on Gia/Hort I would say this is a
well deserved win, Congratulations ( tough loss in the Sweet 16, but those guys are a powerhouse)

fsu.png

Hard to tell from the image but the correct answer should be Notre Dame and I don’t see them in the graphic at all!

Notre Dame made it to the Sweet 16; just like Iowa. Then they lost to Alabama.

How Tennessee made it to the finals is beyond me, especially given that they had to get by A&M. Who hates Tennessee fans? I don't even think about them.

Hard to tell from the image but the correct answer should be Notre Dame and I don’t see them in the graphic at all!
Honestly, after more than a decade of being served humble pie I don't find Notre Dame fans to be half as obnoxious as they were in the 90's and early 2000's.

Reactions: torbee
Texas A&M fans are the worst. Closest to being a full-on, lunatic cult than any other fan base out there.

Reactions: torbee
They are getting bad. Their baseball team is filled with aholes and the football team beats Bama for the first time in 16 years and the fans think they are God’s gift to college football.
You win and you're allowed to crow a bit. Buy historically they've been a friendly fan base.

Where would anyone outside of the Big 10 meet them? At bowl games? At the NCAA tournament?
First part of On the Road is basically a trip to Des Moines and then to Denver. In between those two cities is the highest concentration of such mutants. That is according to me. Des Moines is where the prettiest girls in the world live. That is according to the narrator in On The Road.

Reactions: mnole03 and torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT