ADVERTISEMENT

Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

May 25, 2023
Hello HORT folks. This board gets me through a lot of boring work days. Good stuff on here. Anything I need to know?

I'm a Cubs, Hawkeyes, Bears fan. My Mom is very sick and we just recently put her in an assisted living facility, so she is off limits. My 4 year-old daughter spent several months in the Children's Hospital at UI, and became besties with Caitlin Clark during Caitlin's many visits. I can't say enough good things about Caitlin.

No pics of Mom or daughter. GO HAWKS!

Hello HORT folks. This board gets me through a lot of boring work days. Good stuff on here. Anything I need to know?

I'm a Cubs, Hawkeyes, Bears fan. My Mom is very sick and we just recently put her in an assisted living facility, so she is off limits. My 4 year-old daughter spent several months in the Children's Hospital at UI, and became besties with Caitlin Clark during Caitlin's many visits. I can't say enough good things about Caitlin.

So precisely which hallucinogenics were you taking when you wrote Night on Bald Mountain?

• Haha
Reactions: Torg and seminoleed
young frankenstein igor GIF

You a poor? You can’t join the club if you’re a poor.

Great question. Statistically it is Cutler. Erik Kramer had a couple good seasons. Grossman got them to the Super Bowl in spite of himself. Hopefully Fields is the answer.
No Ortin, Trubitskie, Peter Tom Willis, Moses Santos or Caleb Hanie?

Send my condolences to your stupid bitch mom, probably my fault she’s in assisted living.…. CUZ I STRAIGHT SMASHED DAT ASS BOIIIIIIIII LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GFY NOOB!

new rule. you have to post a summary your criminal history or a link to your iowa courts profile.

Usually new posters have had time on other boards and have posts, reactions etc... you seem totally new. I don't believe you.

Pete Malloy is a pedo and he liked your post. Beware as he’s a registered sex offender and I outted him on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT