ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations!

MrsScrew

HR All-State
Sep 27, 2006
Congratulations on the Bowl Game win!! Great game! I was cheering loud wearing my Iowa cap (while passing out R magnets) in my local bar.

And may I point out that NJ, in the form of Newark, NJ native, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, played a big part of that win. Amazing effort out on that field last night.

Hopefully soon we'll be able to keep those guys home.

Congratulations on the Bowl Game win!! Great game! I was cheering loud wearing my Iowa cap (while passing out R magnets) in my local bar.

And may I point out that NJ, in the form of Newark, NJ native, Ihmir Smith-Marsette, played a big part of that win. Amazing effort out on that field last night.

And I hope we can keep finding more players from NJ:)

Just keep some of the guys that go to Notre Dame and Michigan at home. We (Iowa) want some of your less known speedsters like a Wadley or ISM.

Good Luck, MrsScrew!

Congrats Iowa! This Hoosier fan enjoyed every minute watching your team beat USC in their own backyard.

You have no idea how glad I am when I see the schedule and Indiana isn't on it, in my opinion Indiana is very similar to Iowa in that both teams are soooo inconsistent and can literally hang with any team. The difference is Iowa is mostly known for its Defense, and Indiana usually has a solid offense.

Both teams are so unpredictable.

When Bernie Wyatt was on Hayden's staff we use to bring in a lot more Young Men from Jersey. Great football played there.

Ok I have to ask. What's up with the name "MrsScrew"?

Reactions: hawkcub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT