ADVERTISEMENT

Congressman Greg Steube to introduce a very important piece of legislation

In all semi seriousness, this got me thinking about when was the earliest example of a federal legislator introducing legislation for no other purpose than trolling. Earliest I can recall is Pete stark who used to routinely do it with AMA related stuff. I seem to recall one example referencing amway.

Every thread of his is about Trump or a Republican (or praise of a Democrat).

He must be doing non stop "Trump" searches on Twitter.

I simply said that I found his obsession fascinating.
It's quite easy to find dirt on Trump. Like all you have to do is type his name in Google and you're going to find corrupt crap he's doing you. So endless Twitter searches aren't necessary.

It's quite easy to find dirt on Trump. Like all you have to do is type his name in Google and you're going to find corrupt crap he's doing you. So endless Twitter searches aren't necessary.

Every day it's something crazy with Trump (just like it was when he was President). I don't think independents are gonna want another 4 years of it.

It makes zero sense that he is going to be the Republican nominee. Why not nominate someone who's not charged with felonies, who acutely is presidential and who could serve up to 8 years? I just don't get it.

And I have said it before; it's stunning to talk to people (even Democrats) who think Trump will end up winning. I have talked to others who say they will vote for Trump or simply not vote for President when they fill out their ballot. Again, I don't get it....

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT