ADVERTISEMENT

Cops: Students For Trump Founder Struck GF With Gun

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
RyanFounier-660x330-1.webp

What is it with these MAGAs? I mean, doesn't everyone strike their loved ones with guns?

This is the same Ryan Fournier who Scruddy trotted out with some breaking news that is no longer available because it was likely just another lie. Looks like he also possesses the hypocrisy gene as he was arrested for DUI after railing on attorneys for representing those with DUIs. Wonder if he ever found an attorney for that.

Cops: Students For Trump Founder Struck GF With Gun​

November 28, 2023 Crime, Trump cultists

Axios reports:
The North Carolina-based Students for Trump co-founder Ryan Fournier is facing misdemeanor charges for assault on a female and assault with a deadly weapon, law enforcement records obtained by Axios show.
Fournier, who studied at Campbell University in Raleigh, co-founded Students for Trump ahead of the 2016 election and now leads the group Radical Alert, which “exposes” radicals’ hate that has “taken over American college campuses,” according to its X bio.
Fournier, 27, was arrested in Johnston County last Tuesday for assaulting and striking his girlfriend by “grabbing her right arm and striking her in the forehead” with a handgun, according to the magistrate’s order.
Read the full article. Fournier last appeared here in October 2022 when he was charged with DUI for a second time after having attacked a GOP House candidate and lawyer for representing people charged with DUI.
As you may recall, the other Students For Trump founder, John Lambert, was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2021 for masquerading as a lawyer with an Ivy League degree.
Fournier, who reportedly helped Lambert create a fake law firm, testified against him, presumably in return for avoiding charges. Fournier has nearly one million Twitter followers and is also a co-founder of Turning Point Action.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Misdemeanor charge for assault with a deadly weapon? North Carolina is apparently soft on crime.

Prosecutor gave him the white privilege undercharge. This is much like the African American woman in Texas who got sentenced to 5 years for some ticky tacky unintentional voting violation while republican men in other confederate states received probation for intentional voter fraud. BAU

What is it with these MAGAs? I mean, doesn't everyone strike their loved ones with guns?

This is the same Ryan Fournier who Scruddy trotted out with some breaking news that is no longer available because it was likely just another lie. Looks like he also possesses the hypocrisy gene as he was arrested for DUI after railing on attorneys for representing those with DUIs. Wonder if he ever found an attorney for that.

Axios reports:

Read the full article. Fournier last appeared here in October 2022 when he was charged with DUI for a second time after having attacked a GOP House candidate and lawyer for representing people charged with DUI.
As you may recall, the other Students For Trump founder, John Lambert, was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2021 for masquerading as a lawyer with an Ivy League degree.
Fournier, who reportedly helped Lambert create a fake law firm, testified against him, presumably in return for avoiding charges. Fournier has nearly one million Twitter followers and is also a co-founder of Turning Point Action.

does this guys picture set of your gaydar? NTTAWWT, it's jus that the self loathing types are always a hot mess.
I defer to our more distinguished brethren.

The right half of his douchebag hair is basically Elvis hair in a profile view.

Forget his punchable face, he has the most punchable hairstyle I have come across since Vanilla Ice ripped off Queen/Bowie.

Elvis-Presley-Height.jpg
Why so violent? You seem to be under pressure.

Hmmmm, this sounds fishy. He doesn't look like the type that would abuse his girlfriend. I call bullshit. This is just another example of the CROOKED BIDEN coming after people that oppose him politically. Makes me sick.

does this guys picture set of your gaydar? NTTAWWT, it's jus that the self loathing types are always a hot mess.
I defer to our more distinguished brethren.
LOL... not in particular... more the douche radar than gaydar... I'm never surprised, however.

Axios reports:

Don just calls him junior.

Weird that Northern never popped in to condemn the violence against the woman. He’s really about protecting women. I guess as long as you don’t assault a woman in the wrong bathroom as your birth gender you’re good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT