ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Ashton Kutcher

alaskanseminole

HR Legend
Oct 20, 2002
Is this a case of "where there's smoke, there's fire"?
  • Friends with convicted rapist, Danny Masterson
  • Friends with P. Diddy, accused of sexual assault, trafficking and narcotics dealing
  • Ashton 20, Mila 14 during filming of That 70s Show
  • Weird open-door policy in home (bathrooms included)
  • Backlash for tweets in poor taste regarding the firing of Penn State football coach Joe Paterno in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
  • Ashton Kutcher and Ashley Ellerin murder
  • Co-Founder of Thorn: Defend Children from Sexual Abuse (front?)

Never taught he was funny. Sort of like Tom Arnold, such a bad actor it’s almost like they are leaning into that fact.

Only exception is the Kevin Costner movie where he is a coast guard diver. That was pretty good.
Come to think of it, the only movies of his I actually like are The Guardian and Butterfly Effect.

Reactions: Moral
  • Friends with P. Diddy, accused of sexual assault, trafficking and narcotics dealing
  • Backlash for tweets in poor taste regarding the firing of Penn State football coach Joe Paterno in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.
He's fine, you are trying to hard. They both said that there was never anything during the 70s show, I'm sure he pounded out quite a few women (being one of the most handsome and famous men in America will help), but until a woman comes out against him, I'll consider you a jealous butt hurt hater.

...but until a woman comes out against him, I'll consider you a jealous butt hurt hater.
Actually, I've been very complimentary towards Ashton. After seeing today's headline (re Diddy), though, I had a hmmmm moment. Nothing more.

Feel free to search "Ashton Kutcher" on HROT and look for my comments on him; especially regarding his philanthropy work.

Yes all of his work he is doing to raise awareness and help sex trafficked minors is actually a front.

Maybe he was on the inside and is the one that ratted out P. Diddy

Reactions: alaskanseminole
Yes all of his work he is doing to raise awareness and help sex trafficked minors is actually a front.

Maybe he was on the inside and is the one that ratted out P. Diddy

Ashton had to step down from his own organization because of weird past comments and his support of convicted rapist Danny Masterson. Do not think that running organizations like that make a person altruistic, there are many reasons and some are nefarious.

Pretty sure he made a statement after the Masterson trial apologizing for supporting the wrong side.

What's this about? Nudity amongst immediate family members within their own home? Folks are concerned about this and think it's weird? Why?

People should give more leeway in these situations. The guy was his friend whom he worked with for years.

If someone accuses your friend of a horrible crime your immediate reaction would be to disbelieve it.
There's also a scenario here where Ashton is aware of his friends horrible crime, and antics, and attempts to help him avoid facing any major consequences.

Pretty sure he made a statement after the Masterson trial apologizing for supporting the wrong side.
Wasn't that the super awkward, clearly rehearsed video him and Mila put out after the uproar from the public?

Reactions: Moral and GOHOX69
Just sounds like a dude from Cedar Rapids to me.

BAU

excuse me, I believe you mean THE KUTCH
matt-kutcher-thumb.png

There's also a scenario here where Ashton is aware of his friends horrible crime, and antics, and attempts to help him avoid facing any major consequences.

Wasn't that the super awkward, clearly rehearsed video him and Mila put out after the uproar from the public?
no that was ligma

Reactions: Moral
You guys are trying to hard regarding Masterson. I think Masterson is a piece of shit, but he was also a friend of Kutchers. That Kutcher stood up for a past friend that he was on a show for years means absolutely nothing. Diddy situation, who knows. So far no connection otherwise.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT