ADVERTISEMENT

Corey’s final act was heroically shielding his young daughter from the gunfire.

That was what I didn’t want to have happen. An innocent American getting killed. I hate assault rifles.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Also lol at calling someone who goes out of his way to listen to Trump hate on our allies, kiss our enemies’ asses, and talk down on fifty percent of his fellow Americans a “patriot.”

Words still have meaning, even if OP doesn’t understand them.
Patriots don't take their daughters to support men who thinks it is ok to grab women by their pussy.

Glad he had the decency to cover his daughter but he is in no terms a hero.

Dude took his daughter to watch a rapist spew hatred and negativity? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for a daddy-daughter date.
At least he’s spending time with his children. Other than shoving them into daycare so the parent can post on a message board. Who thinks they’re adding value to society by posting pointless Marxist ideology.

That was what I didn’t want to have happen. An innocent American getting killed. I hate assault rifles.
Assault rifles? You so fvckin stupid. This is what higher education breeds don’t follow this path

No. I’m saying that’s a dogshit daddy-daughter date. It’s literally there in my post.

And I’m also saying the dude was definitely NOT a patriot.

It’d be neat if I didn’t have to say everything twice.
I will never ever consider him a hero. I will give him merit for in the end finally doing the right thing and taking the bullet for his family.

Reactions: GOHOX69
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT