ADVERTISEMENT

Corey’s final act was heroically shielding his young daughter from the gunfire.

Can’t we just leave it at “it’s sad”?

I have tons of MAGA friends and family. I think they are misguided but I still love them. Still people.
As long as they don't commit or advocate violence that is fine. I've had other experiences and now I am prepared for these lunatics.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
You’re taking this awfully hard. Take your boy Trump’s advice. As he said to the children of Perry Iowa after the school there was shit up, “get over it.”
Keep swinging bud. One of us is taking this hard, it isn't the guy that just had his candidate organically create the hardest political image since Rosie rolled up them sleeves.

Time for the left to actually start acknowledging who it is that is violent. The summer of love got washed over.
I don’t know anything about this shooter or motives. I’m mostly concerned about some idiots on the right making assumptions and thinking now is the time for payback. Like some ridiculous gang war.

Some on the left here sound genuinely angry enough to pull something, I will acknowledge.

Time for the left to actually start acknowledging who it is that is violent. The summer of love got washed over.
A registered Republican with an AR15 was involved. It’s almost like you can set your watch to it. No idea what your “summer of love” comment means, but last week Trump’s friend at Project 2025 and leader of the Heritage Foundation said the second American revolution would be bloodless only if the left allowed it to be. Combined with trump telling his idiot supporters to fight like hell at the Capitol and Giuliani calling for trial by combat, it’s almost like the right can’t utter anything but fightin’ words.

No. I’m saying that’s a dogshit daddy-daughter date. It’s literally there in my post.

And I’m also saying the dude was definitely NOT a patriot.

It’d be neat if I didn’t have to say everything twice.
I’d be even neater if you just kept your mouth shut.

Also- weirdos use the term “daddy daughter date”. Source- me.

A registered Republican with an AR15 was involved. It’s almost like you can set your watch to it. No idea what your “summer of love” comment means, but last week Trump’s friend at Project 2025 and leader of the Heritage Foundation said the second American revolution would be bloodless only if the left allowed it to be. Combined with trump telling his idiot supporters to fight like hell at the Capitol and Giuliani calling for trial by combat, it’s almost like the right can’t utter anything but fightin’ words.
Heritage foundation, let's go see what any other random political group has said...... clown.

That "Registered Republican" gave money to dems and hasn't even been alive long enough to vote for a president. What he is, is an example of the people we all told you about, Democrat in the republican party, voting to skew the numbers.

“Get over it,” as Trump says to victims of school shootings.
to tell the truth GIF by ABC Network

This is a serious question: what is the appropriate reaction to somebody getting shot in 2024? I mean this kind of thing happens all the time.

I wish it weren’t the case, it’s a character flaw in me, but I’m numb to it at this point. I don’t want to say I don’t care, that isn’t the truth. But we aren’t going to make any changes as a society, it’s going to continue to happen, and I continue to live here so in a way I’m fine with it. Tough situation to be sure.

lol, you think I’m fat. You’re the stupidest person here.
I think you are dumb and a pussy. Your mental health has gotten increasingly worse since Biden f'd up the debate and when Trump wins in November you will shatter. Tom isn't here for you to fellate anymore.

Political gatherings in America are no longer an appropriate setting for polite company. That became obvious to me for protests over the past 8 years, but I think rallies are obviously part of the problem now too.

We have nearly squandered the default civic peace that we have taken for granted for most of our lives. It’s pretty sad and a little bit scary.

I implore my fellow leftists to rise above the ugly fray we are allowing ourselves to be absorbed into. Be nice. Good begets good, bad begets bad. Righties are welcome to join me in not being assholes also. Peace bros!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT