ADVERTISEMENT

Could be an awkward Super Bowl party tonight

Legitimate Political Discourse
210106-capitol-protest-ew-332p.jpg
A 7-11 had better security that day, makes me wonder why?

Why even bring it up unless he does? Just go and enjoy. Have some drinks and good food. Nobody says you have to be his best friend.

Tell him you are part of the Martin Van Buren gang. Hell, I don’t know. Just do your best.

Reactions: tbebell
Friends of ours throw a small party every year for the Super Bowl, and we always attend. I found out yesterday that their 26-year-daughter (My camera does not have a wide angle lens, so no pic) has invited a friend and the friend’s husband. Turns out the guy is former LEO who recently got canned for a police brutality incident. I’m one Of the more moderate liberals in our group, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
How's your cornhole bud?

Friends of ours throw a small party every year for the Super Bowl, and we always attend. I found out yesterday that their 26-year-daughter (My camera does not have a wide angle lens, so no pic) has invited a friend and the friend’s husband. Turns out the guy is former LEO who recently got canned for a police brutality incident. I’m one Of the more moderate liberals in our group, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Ok

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT