ADVERTISEMENT

Could political affiliation be included in zoning?

JRHawk2003

HR King
Jul 9, 2003
Could we have areas where only cons or only libs live and keep the other out by force of law?

Not in my house, but they are fun to flirt with across the road. Usually they keep very nice yards.

d21d0807-c4b3-4f23-95ad-5823d283db2d-T_house_4.jpg

How are you going to enforce it and verify that the person follows the right political thoughts?

Furthermore isn't that an attempt at forcing a person to vote for someone otherwise they will lose their home?

There are too many problems with that.

How are you going to enforce it and verify that the person follows the right political thoughts?

Furthermore isn't that an attempt at forcing a person to vote for someone otherwise they will lose their home?

There are too many problems with that.

It would be hard to do as a city ordinance, but could be done via a subdivision association with bylaws.

It would be hard to do as a city ordinance, but could be done via a subdivision association with bylaws.

Again how is the subdivision going to tell? Plus is the subdivision threatening to take a person's home if they don't vote the right way?

Again how is the subdivision going to tell? Plus is the subdivision threatening to take a person's home if they don't vote the right way?

I would say fines. Then if they wont pay turn them into special assessments that go on their property taxes.

I thought we already had this.

I see all kinds of Biden signs in my upper middle class neighborhood. I go several miles down the street to the trailer park and see all kinds of Trump paraphernalia.

So, I guess people kinda "zone themselves."

I thought we already had this.

I see all kinds of Biden signs in my upper middle class neighborhood. I go several miles down the street to the trailer park and see all kinds of Trump paraphernalia.

So, I guess people kinda "zone themselves."

They do to a large extent already I agree. Now to disenfranchise them as much as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT