ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of coverage/content notes this week

TomKakert

Publisher, HawkeyeReport.com
Sep 16, 2001
Wanted to give everyone a heads up as far as what's coming this week.

With the new morning practice schedule, things are flipped a bit as far as Tuesday's in Iowa City. We will be getting the Iowa players around 11 am after practice and before they head off to class. Then at 1:15, Kirk Ferentz will meet the media. In the past it was always Kirk and then the players, so the script has flipped this year. We will have all the news and notes after the presser and a whole lot more.

Tuesday will also mark the return of Tuesdays With Torbee, so look for that in the morning to start your day. He's excited to be back and we are equally thrilled to have him return for another season. Always a fun read.

Usually our Behind Enemy Lines piece, which ran today, will run later in the week. Since it's the first week of the season it makes sense to do it a bit earlier.

Wednesday night we will be at Backpocket Brewery in Coralville for our podcast. New sponsor, so come out and join us. Guessing we will get started between 6:15/6:30 with our special guest Kevonte Martin-Manley.

Friday I will have my Breakdown piece to preview the game and offer up a prediction and hopefully our cast of characters will return again as well.

Saturday, I'll be at Kinnick bright and early reporting live from the press box all day long. Updates before, during, and after the game.

Sunday I'll have my What did we learn column to highlight what we saw on Saturday and a few other thoughts and musings on Iowa athletics.

If there are other content items related to the team that you would like to see, feel free to shoot me an e-mail or send me a direct message here on the site. Always open to new ideas for the start of the season. Thanks to all for making Hawkeye Report your home. We appreciate your business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News