ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy, but maybe true?

DirtyJohns97

HR Heisman
Oct 2, 2001
The evidence is starting to pile up that aliens are real and have visited. The government is slowly loosening the carburetor on the evidence, which honestly I think is smart, to avoid panic.

Now I'm hearing that the reason that they are here is because of energy, they are running out. They want to actually farm humans for their green energy needs. And apparently Biden and his team are over a barrel about this because we can't exactly say no due to their overwhelming firepower.

So, Biden is complying, but asking the aliens to target only Republicans. No idea if this is true, but it comes from a pretty solid source.

The evidence is starting to pile up that aliens are real and have visited. The government is slowly loosening the carburetor on the evidence, which honestly I think is smart, to avoid panic.

Now I'm hearing that the reason that they are here is because of energy, they are running out. They want to actually farm humans for their green energy needs. And apparently Biden and his team are over a barrel about this because we can't exactly say no due to their overwhelming firepower.

So, Biden is complying, but asking the aliens to target only Republicans. No idea if this is true, but it comes from a pretty solid source.
Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Don't worry, the government has secretly been building an advanced defense plasma field that will provide protection for the entire earth in the event of an invasion. The lab is rumored to be deep inside the Andes in South America.

A former NSA operative is in hiding in Africa and is supposedly creating a video to tell us all about it.

True story

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT