ADVERTISEMENT

Biden, Trump neck and neck nationally, in battleground states: CBS Poll

2020 showed us that hate for trump is stronger than love for trump. More people came out to vote against trump, than those who voted for him. By about 10 million votes. If Biden was running against anyone else, he'd lose.
Agreed. Especially when you add in the fact that a 2024 Trump term would be built on retribution and trying to save himself, his legacy, his brand, etc. (versus some irrational optimism of being an "outsider" in 2016). I think enough people understand that a lame duck Trump term built on this selfish foundation would be awful to experience and terrible for the country, so the only choice is to vote for Biden.

Agreed. Especially when you add in the fact that a 2024 Trump term would be built on retribution and trying to save himself, his legacy, his brand, etc.. I think enough people understand that a lame duck Trump term built on this selfish foundation would be awful to experience and terrible for the country, so the only choice is to vote for Biden.
All they have to do is tell people that a vote for Biden is a vote for law and order. If Trump is elected, no way the other trials (the more serious ones IMO) will happen. Voting for Trump is not letting the law hold someone accountable for their offenses.

I don't think there are enough voters willing to let a convict escape justice.

Now we have 4 years of Trump and 4 years of Biden to compare and contrast, we also have two old guys who are now 4 years even older to compare.

For me it's not a question of die hards in either direction... but who is more motivated among the non-diehards. Based on my two choices, I will be sitting out on the presidential vote. I have enough motivation to vote for the local stuff and amendments etc. But I am not interested in having either of those old dudes as president, and I'm not fond of Kamala as a back-up option for Joe... I suppose I could be swayed to vote for Trump depending on his running mate but there are better odds Britney Greiner is a dude than me voting for Trump.

This was my position in 2016 with Trump vs Clinton,.. I just voted the down ballot.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Long term I don't think these NY state charges will be an issue for Trump,.. Will likely be rectified via mis-trial, appeal or supreme court decision...

I'm starting to think you're an excellent troll

If trump wins half of those battleground states, I’ll be very surprised.
Biden is really losing traction among black voters (81%) relative to Democrat's performance in the last 30 years:

uHp9Kyf.png

hf3nbcg.png

The GOP voters seem more inclined to vote:

YAQ7GfY.png

Saving them as screenshots so we can compare after the election.

Out of all the pages of the poll, this one stood out to me:

qBXEAFi.png

Every election year since 2012 Democrats have tried to influence the outcome in some false or fraudulent manner.

2012 - Divided the country along racial lines.
2016 - Fake Russian hoax
2020 - Take advantage of Covid in fake ballots counting and casting.
2024 - Fake charges against #1 political opponent in Democrat ran courts.

Every election year since 2012 Democrats have tried to influence the outcome in some false or fraudulent manner.

2016 - Fake Russian hoax

Completely delusional

Reactions: TC Nole OX
It really is. Trump vs Biden again. Truly pitiful. The GOP could have picked DeSantis and for sure would have destroyed Biden.

The democrats were in a pickle with Biden and Kamala. 2028 should bring some new faces to the scene.
DeSantis would have had my vote.

Trump never will.

I am wrestling with the Biden vote because of his age. I may leave it blank on the ballot.

Now we have 4 years of Trump and 4 years of Biden to compare and contrast, we also have two old guys who are now 4 years even older to compare.

For me it's not a question of die hards in either direction... but who is more motivated among the non-diehards. Based on my two choices, I will be sitting out on the presidential vote. I have enough motivation to vote for the local stuff and amendments etc. But I am not interested in having either of those old dudes as president, and I'm not fond of Kamala as a back-up option for Joe... I suppose I could be swayed to vote for Trump depending on his running mate but there are better odds Britney Greiner is a dude than me voting for Trump.
Local elections are what drive my voting. Always have. And I agree that we have two of the worst options for president that I can remember. That said, I view trump as a serious threat to democracy, and will vote for whoever runs against him. Full stop.

2016 - Fake Russian hoax
Man, I don't know which of your 4 examples is the dumbest. You have outdone yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT