ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy Husker Losing Stats

iahawkeyes17

HR Heisman
Apr 22, 2014
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

The "curse" was when they brought their shitty fan culture and unrealistic expectations to the B1G from a soft conference. They have deep fundamental problems in that program that are unlikely to be solved any time soon.
The ‘curse’ started when Osborne sold his soul, credibility and standards to beat Oklahoma. He was the 9-2 man while Switzer was winning more.

Nebby fans keep clamoring for coaching changes.

At what point will they realize it's the conference they're in?

You win with good front lines...or at least one, as in Iowa's case.
November football is different in the B1G than it ever was in the Big12.

But I'm happy they still haven't figured it out.

Reactions: kwik44
Can’t wait for Rhule to announce he’s leaving that dumpster fire program. Absolute worst and most delusional fanbase in the country. They think people still care about their criminal-ridden teams of the 90’s. THIRTY YEARS AGO.

Reactions: kwik44
Bowl drought is now 6 consecutive years. With so many bowls, you have to be really bad not to play in one 6 years.

As we’ve all been subjected to the insanely bad offense stats on Iowa all year been nice change of pace fun reading all the funny stats of Nebraska losing, especially close games. As this articles states. Nebraska lost 3 games this year on walk off FGs. In each of those games they threw an int in last 3 min when score was tied and every game ended in a 13-10 loss.

I like the 7 losing seasons in a row stat. And the losing 8 of the last 9 to iowa. Nebby losing 7 straight to us in Lincoln is sweet as well.

The ‘curse’ started when Osborne sold his soul, credibility and standards to beat Oklahoma. He was the 9-2 man while Switzer was winning more.
I think Osborne might have very well made some kind of deal. with a certain figure, and now this is the outcome forever and ever

When Hayden beat them 10-7 in 1981, I thought that was the greatest win Iowa football history. Now…it’s just a given.

Reactions: VodkaSam
Seriously a crazy stat. How many of their points were scored by special teams and defense?
Click the link and it shows how many TD, extra pts, FG, safeties for each.
However, I think defensive TD are just counted in TD

Last edited:
We've averaged 9 wins/year last 9 years, won 4 of our last 5 bowl games, can't wait for those 11 win seasons and CFP appearances under Beth Eichorst...
Right on! How dare Beth fire the worst OC in all of college football For the past several years. Should have waited until the end of the season as I’m sure Kirk would have fired him, after he “evaluated” the season as a whole…LOL! 😂

We would have had an 11 win season this year, and possibly last year, with a merely competent OC. Thank you Beth for doing what Kirk never would!

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT