ADVERTISEMENT

Crime ridden University of Minnesota reverses course

Look everyone. Conservatives may not be good at gun control, but liberals are really bad at law and order/security. These are just facts.

Recognize and adjust.
And the latest is that the Minneapolis Police want to add drones to assist them (instead of helicopter's for instance), and of course the fact that they're WAY down from what the city charter says they have to have for Cops. Gee, I wonder why that could be? LOL!

But of course, the black community is "outraged" cause those drones are just gonna target black folks. I guess the thousands upon thousands of security cameras and videos released around the area are all photoshopped? Ummmm, no.

Wish I could find the video from the recent trial of Jamal Smith, he killed a guy on the freeway who was going home with his son after a baseball game last summer (in this rare instance this piece of shit actually got arrested and convicted). Good ol' Jamal had a video of himself sitting in the driver's seat singing some rap song and waving money and some sort of gun around, happy as a clam - assuming it was on Facebook, and they recorded a conversation from jail telling his buddies to get rid of his shit - LOL! (his work history and work schedule were not released....).

Biden's America, how ya like it so far? LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
And the latest is that the Minneapolis Police want to add drones to assist them (instead of helicopter's for instance), and of course the fact that they're WAY down from what the city charter says they have to have for Cops. Gee, I wonder why that could be? LOL!

But of course, the black community is "outraged" cause those drones are just gonna target black folks. I guess the thousands upon thousands of security cameras and videos released around the area are all photoshopped? Ummmm, no.

Wish I could find the video from the recent trial of Jamal Smith, he killed a guy on the freeway who was going home with his son after a baseball game last summer (in this rare instance this piece of shit actually got arrested and convicted). Good ol' Jamal had a video of himself sitting in the driver's seat singing some rap song and waving money and some sort of gun around, happy as a clam - assuming it was on Facebook, and they recorded a conversation from jail telling his buddies to get rid of his shit - LOL! (his work history and work schedule were not released....).

Biden's America, how ya like it so far? LOL!

Not a good look Bill

I think there are likely years and years of pent up frustration before cell phones and body cams where bad cops got away with shit and it never became public info.

Not totally justifying the riots, but I understand them.

How convenient for your POV.

Minneapolis is actually a great opportunity for liberals and conservatives to find common ground and maybe a new way towards desired outcomes. It probably won't happen though, because Americans are straight garbage at admitting when they're wrong about anything.

There are two absolute truths in the situation up there. 1) Crime is most definitely impacting the area in a massively negative way. 2) The Minneapolis PD is f@cking atrocious at their jobs, and have been for a good long while.

Guess what? The atrocious officers are pretty much gone. It's your world up there now. Have fun!

Reactions: Hammer93
My world? WTF are you talking about?

Your world. You got it.

Defund-the-Police-movement-Minneapolis-750x450.jpg

Reactions: Hammer93
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT