ADVERTISEMENT

Curious why Trump hasn’t jumped on the Bud Light boycott bandwagon?

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
Where is all the outrage over the Bud Light logos being plastered all over the NFL draft stage facade? I can only assume that all the inbreds who have been boycotting BL will be out on the NFL season, can't support an LGBTQ friendly league afterall. All kinds of NFL licensed pride merchandise out there.

Reactions: lucas80
Where is all the outrage over the Bud Light logos being plastered all over the NFL draft stage facade? I can only assume that all the inbreds who have been boycotting BL will be out on the NFL season, can't support an LGBTQ friendly league afterall. All kinds of NFL licensed pride merchandise out there.
I believe Pete cannot watch any football on the ESPN networks or ABC this year with his Disney boycott. He’s going to run out of sports.

They've already tried the NFL boycott during the Colin Kaepernick faux outrage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT